Chapter 40

"Then everything is really fake?" Yan Ziye relaxed when he returned home. Thinking back to what happened this afternoon, he always felt something was wrong.

If at that time he was really attacked by Anls' mental powers and was taken into Anls' mental realm, then he could not use spiritual power at the time, and the explanation would make sense. Because At that time, Anles entered the estrus period, and could no longer control himself, and regarded himself as a female, so he might have such hallucinations.

The feeling at that time was too real, and Yan Ziye still remembers the breath of Ans even now. But if it is true, there shouldn't be nothing wrong with that kind of kiss.

But since it’s fake, it’s best. Otherwise, I don’t know how to face Anles in the future. Although everyone is an orc, it’s okay to be kissed, but Yan Ziye still remembers that at that time he seemed to lose his mind. , Responded to Ans, this is the most embarrassing. Obviously the victim is herself, but Yan Ziye feels that the most guilty conscience is herself, really hopeless.

Yan Ziye's gaze fell on the cannibal pattern on the back of his hand, his eyes lit up, and he immediately summoned Xiao Hua, "Xiao Hua, I ask you, did I ask you to transmit spiritual power to me this afternoon?"

Xiao Hua waved two big leaves and said, "No, does the owner call Xiao Hua?"

No? But it was because Xiaohua was able to get out of trouble for the first time. It seemed that everything that happened was really an illusion.

Yan Ziye, who was on the first floor preparing to go to the second floor to take a bath, suddenly heard the doorbell, and then came a dumb voice, "Master, there is your package."

"coming."

When Yan Ziye walked out, he saw a familiar person.

"Aren't you... the waiter of some treasure garden?" Yan Ziye's memory is very good. Although this waiter is not very different from other orcs, Yan Ziye recognized it at a glance.

"Hello, is this Master Yan Ziyeyan?" someone asked.

"I am." Yan Ziye nodded.

"This is the ancient plant you bought in our Treasure Garden. Please sign for it." The visitor opened the box in his hand, revealing the plants wrapped in special soil.

"I haven't bought anything from any of you. Did you make a mistake?" Yan Ziye glanced at the plants in the box. It was the tomato seedling that was about to wither when I went to Cherish Garden with Ans this afternoon. This plant seedling can cost 800,000 interstellar coins. If you don't figure out things, can you sign for it indiscriminately? If the money in his account was deducted, Yan Ziye would cry without tears.

The visitor smiled and said: "There is nothing wrong, this ancient plant has been paid in full, the address written above is here, and the payee is you. Please sign for it."

"Already paid?" Now that the money has been paid, Yan Ziye can safely sign for it.

After bringing the box in, Yan Ziye was still wondering, who bought it for him? It seems that the only one who knows he likes this tomato seedling is Ans, is it him?

Yan Ziye immediately dialed Ans' communicator.

"Ans, did you buy this plant seedling?" Yan Ziye raised the box in front of the light curtain to let Ans see clearly.

"Yes." On the other side of the light curtain, Ans nodded after seeing the plant in the box in Yan Ziye's hand, "I think you like it, so I bought it. After all, this plant is very rare. It would be a pity to miss it. Up."