Chapter 175

The so-called becoming a surpassing sss-level or even stronger existence is actually being able to become Qinglong's apprentice and soaring into the sky. Is this a so-called treasure? I have to say that Yan Ziye was actually very disappointed, but at the same time, he felt relieved. Now Ans is still very young, he has become a ss-level intermediate orc, and the days to come are so long, why rush for a while.

Maybe after a few hundred years, Ans can really break through to the sss level. Even if not, Yan Ziye will be willing to give his demon pill to Ans when the time comes. Practice again by yourself.

After hearing Qinglong's words, Yan Ziye confirmed that there really was no way of heaven here, and that there was no heaven. And his current cultivation base was stable enough, and his soul was completely integrated with this body. Even if he loses the demon pill at that time, his soul will never leave again.

Since there is a solution to everything, why bother to force that spiritual pill. And Qinglong may not have Lingshen pills on him.

Yan Ziye breathed a sigh of relief after feeling that Anse's mental power was no longer as chaotic as before. Then he withdrew his spiritual power, and after smiling with Ans, he was about to leave.

"Senior, if there is nothing wrong, we will leave first. I'm sorry to disturb you." Yan Ziye's attitude towards Qinglong is still respectful, but the fear of Qinglong that has just started is less.

He supported Anles, and said to Aldech and others who stood up from the ground: "Let's go."

Odeki looked at the Qinglong in front of him unwillingly, and finally looked at the little thorn in his arms, and saw that little thorn opened his small round eyes, as if looking at him with a smile. Odyssey nodded, "Okay." He turned around and prepared to leave, holding Xiaoshou.

The three SS-class shadow guards glanced at Qinglong with fearful eyes, and were also preparing to leave with Ans.

"Wait, when did I tell you to leave. Yan Ziye, don't you want the spirit **** pill anymore?"

Qinglong's words immediately stopped Yan Ziye and the others. Yan Ziye turned his head and looked back at Qinglong in disbelief, "Senior, do you have a spiritual pill?" Yan Ziye knew that Qinglong had read his memory just now, so Qinglong actually already knew the purpose of Yan Ziye and others' arrival.

"Didn't you eat a lot of snake liquid flowers when you came? Since I can grow snake liquid flowers here, what a mere spiritual pill is." Qinglong raised his head very proudly, and continued: "Yan Midnight, as long as you promise to become my apprentice, I will give you the spirit pill, how about?"

"Xiaoye..." Ans grasped Yan Ziye's arm tightly.

Yan Ziye replied with a relieved smile, "Don't worry, trust me." Then turned to Qinglong and said, "Senior, as I said just now, I don't want to be a dragon and I don't want to return to the earth. So, Senior's kindness , I understand."

I was actually rejected again. I think he was rejected by a small snake monster one after another. If he had been rejected by a small snake monster, if he had been put in the past, he would have been violent, so he would directly blame Yan Ziye for this. The little snake demon was destroyed. How could it be that Yan Ziye was like this, and refused to give herself any face.

But now it's different, he is no longer the Azure Dragon before. Moreover, in his current state, if he does not find an heir, there will soon be no chance.

Forget it, it's rare to meet a snake demon with such a firm heart, not to be tempted by the conditions he said. Isn't this what I want? If Yan Ziye really agreed, abandoning his beloved partner and abandoning his five children, maybe he will regret it then.