Chapter 149

Seeing Yan Ziye's embarrassment, Ans said, "Sao Ye, don't be fooled by them, they just pretend to be." Although as a father, he also loves these two sons, but if these two are naughty If the son is pretending to be pitiful and makes his partner embarrassed, Ans will not allow it.

"Pretend? Doesn't it look like?" See the little tears coming out, forgive Yan Ziye for her IQ plummeting after giving birth. The two cubs were both his own, and he had no doubts.

Ans looked at Yan Ziye and didn’t believe him. He immediately grabbed a little boy with one hand and stared at the two little boys and said: “You two will listen to me. As an orc, it’s absolutely impossible to cry easily, and you can’t pretend. , Deceive your father, or I will be angry."

"Wow..." After the big egg heard Ans's words, his original sluggish appearance immediately became energetic, his round eyes glared at Ans, and he called out, as if he did not agree with Ans's words.

The second egg seemed to disagree with Ans's words. For the first time, he stood on the same front with his brother and cracked his teeth against Ans.

"You two, don't agree with what I said, huh?" The final sound of Ans's last word cocked slightly, with a dangerous aura, causing the two little white tigers to shudder. Hello, father. It's dangerous, it's better for Mufu.

The two little cubs just wanted to show their pitiful feelings and ask for help from their father, only to find that their father's eyes were slightly narrowed and he didn't speak, but they could feel the warning in their father's eyes. . Can't help that little heart trembled.

The little cub was very sensitive to the dangerous atmosphere. After weighing it, he couldn't beat his father himself. The two little cubs immediately put on another expression, their round eyes showed a joyful expression, and then they agreed. After Ans yelled twice, he nodded his head desperately, as if responding to Ans's words.

Ans smiled after seeing the two boys cooperate so well, and said to Yan Ziye: "Look, I said they were lying to you, they all admitted."

"It's really true." Yan Ziye looked at the two little cubs in Ans's hand with some surprise, and frowned slightly: "I learned to lie just after I was born, but it's not good."

"Don't worry, they will leave it to me. As a father, I will definitely teach them personally." Ans’s handsome face showed a gentle smile, with gentleness and love for the little boy. . But the two little boys in Ans's hands couldn't help but shudder.

"Well, I'll leave it to you." Yan Ziye nodded without thinking too much. He hasn't gotten along with the children very much, nor has the experience of teaching, coupled with his lazy character, the teaching of the children should be left to Ans.

"Woo..."

"Woo..."

Dadan and Erdan both screamed excitedly at Yan Ziye at the same time. In Yan Ziye's view, the two little cubs had agreed to what was taught by Ans himself, and could not help but reach out their hands and touch them at the same time. The little head of the boy, "It's fine if you agree. Don't worry, your father will teach you well."

Dadan and Erdan's eyes were once again covered with a layer of mist, ooh, they didn't mean that!

With the cracking of the big egg and the second egg, there are now only three eggs left, and the red protective shield covering the outside has become weaker and weaker, and finally slowly disappeared. When Patriarch Gale and the others, who had been waiting anxiously, saw the red protective cover, they immediately ran to the room of the two Ans.

But Ans and Yan Ziye in the room saw that the red light emitted by Sandan was slowly absorbed by Sandan himself, but after waiting for a long time, they still didn't see any movement from Sandan.