Chapter 148

As a powerhouse, there is really nothing in this world that can change his face except Yan Ziye, but that was before, now, when he saw Yan Ziye holding the little tiger in front of him, An Allss was stiff. Don't know how to react.

"Ansi, what's the matter with you?" Yan Ziye's bright smile narrowed a little when he realized that Ansi was wrong. The child was born, why did Ans look so expressionless, as if he was unhappy?

Such Ans made Yan Ziye ask involuntarily: "Ans, don't you like children?" I remembered that Ans looked a little strange when he knew he was pregnant. This makes Yan Ziye have to wonder whether Ans really doesn't like children.

"Ohhhhhhh?" The little tiger in Yan Ziye's hands also seemed to feel something. With Shui Lingling's silver eyes open, he looked at Anles pitifully, and seemed to be asking why Anles didn't like him.

Looking at Yan Ziye, and then at the little tiger in Yan Ziye's hand, Ans took a deep breath, and then took the little tiger in Yan Ziye's hand with a little stiff hand. His movements were cautious and very light. For fear of hurting the little tiger.

After seeing Ans taking the little tiger, Yan Ziye breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I thought you didn't like him!" If that was the case, Yan Ziye would also be upset for his son. How could Ans not like his son so cute.

"It's not that I don't like it, it's just... I can't react to some." Ans did not react. Although he knew he had a son, it was another matter to see it with his own eyes, especially when he touched that little, soft The soft touch and the delicate cry all showed the fragility of his son's life.

Ans' finger rubbed the little tiger's chin, the little tiger hummed comfortably, and then stretched out his small red tongue, licking Ans's finger. The warm touch directly reached from the tip of the finger to Ans's heart, making Ans's heart almost melted. It was a very strange, unspeakable feeling.

"I'm going to be a father, this is my son... Xiaoye, this is our son..." Ans' eyes were hazy, as if he had lost his soul, holding the little tiger, and muttering to Yan Ziye .

"I know this is our son, Ansi, are you stupid?" Yan Ziye couldn't help but smile. Ansi has always been holding a winning ticket, with a gentle surface and a black heart inside. It's really rare to be stunned!

"Don't forget, we are not just one son, we also have two!" Yan Ziye reminded Ans amused. Look, although he was surprised at the beginning, his reaction was much more normal than that of Bianles who was so surprised and dumbfounded. Sure enough, people still compare.

After Yan Ziye's reminder, Ans remembered that, yes, he still has two sons. After reacting, Ans looked at the little tiger in his hand with a paternal smile. This is his son, the son who has the blood of him and Yan Ziye.

"Crack..."

Soon after the big egg broke, a crack appeared in the second egg shell, and there were more and more cracks in the egg shell. Yan Ziye and Ans both held their breath and looked at the second egg. Seeing that his father was no longer tickling him comfortably, the big egg who was in Ans's hand was a little dissatisfied, opened his small mouth, "whoops" and bit Ans's finger. Regardless of how young people are, they have already grown teeth, and Ans immediately suffers from biting.

But the big egg seemed to be very measured. It only made Anles hurt, but he didn't bite Ans’s finger. Ans recovered and stretched out his finger to flick the big egg’s head, "You kid Sure enough, it's too naughty, this is born, you need to train well."

"Woo..." The big egg whose head was bounced showed a pitiful expression, his eyes were already moist, and he watched Yan Ziye yell twice with tears in his eyes, his voice was extremely wronged.