Chapter 83

It can be said that if the Yan family did this, it would be equivalent to blocking all the way for Yan Zun and others. In the interstellar, even murder and arson would not make people think that it was a serious crime, but it was a serious crime to mutilate the people. It was the family elder who killed him, and the crime was serious. Even the compatriots of one's own family can be mutilated, which means that this person cannot believe it. No one will believe him.

It's just that the Yan family only announced the news that Yan Zun and others were expelled from the family, but did not announce that Yan Ziye had left the family. Yan Ziye understands the Yan family's attitude and thoughts. It must be the Yan family who saw the news about Yan Ziye's marriage with Ans released by the Gael family in the morning. They think that Yan Ziye still has utility, and they want to have a good relationship with the Gael family, especially in the current period of the Yan family. If they climbed the Gael family of the four major families of the Nilar Empire, then the Yan family Just made it. Therefore, the Yan family's talents did not announce the news of their separation from Yan Ziye.

Yan Ziye, who knows the thoughts of the Yan family elders, expressed disdain. They really thought that if they did this, his Yan Ziye would return to the Yan family again? It's just wishful thinking.

Yan Ziye, who returned to the academy the next day, was delighted by everyone in Class D.

"Congratulations, Yan Ziye, I didn't expect you to be with Ans."

"When I saw the news yesterday, I still didn't believe it. I didn't believe it until the Gaelic family announced the news of your marriage."

"Quickly say, have you been together a long time ago? I'll just say, how I saw you before and seemed to be so close to Ans. So you are a couple."

"This is really a double happiness. I just won the academy competition and we are about to get married with Ans. It's great. Don't forget to invite us to have a wedding wine."

"That's right, you will definitely have to transfer to Class A when you win this game. Say it in advance so you won't forget it then."

"Yes, yes."

...

If it was the previous Yan Ziye, he might not be able to get the blessing of these orcs in class D. Many people might still think that Yan Ziye toad wants to eat swan meat. After all, Ans is a superior figure among the students in the academy. In the modern language of the earth, he is a man of the gods and academic domineering. In the past, there was no fighting power, and there was no special appearance if he wanted to look. Yan Ziye, who was still cowardly, couldn't even match Ans' hair.

But now Yan Ziye is different. Not only has he become a pseudo-S-rank orc at the same level as Anse among the students, his personality is also not as weak as before. Although I am lazy, I still take it seriously when I am serious. In addition, Yan Ziye is a member of a big family like the Yan family. Although he is an orc, it is enough with Pe Ans.

In the face of the enthusiasm of everyone, although there are some small entanglements in his heart, Yan Ziye still readily agreed, "No problem, rest assured, I will notify you when the time comes."

The orcs in the Academy Ranking Tournament that Jack participated in with Yan Ziye were the most familiar with Yan Ziye in the class. Seeing Yan Ziye who is now energetic, he couldn't help but sigh.

The tall, dark-skinned, straight-forward Celter patted Yan Ziye on the shoulder and said: "Yan Ziye, I used to look down on you a little bit, but now you are very good and outstanding. I wish you peace I am happy. This is a little bit of my care, please accept it." Celter handed the gift he prepared to Yan Ziye.