Dreaming of You

Shinya has a steamy dream while sleeping next to Guren
.

'Oh, where am I?' Shinya asked.

He looked around. He was exactly where he'd fallen asleep: Guren's room. The two had been hanging out before Shinya dozed off.

Had he waken up? Shinya looked at Guren besides him. He was awake as well. Almost immediately, Guren had locked lips with Shinya.

It was definitely a dream. In this cruel world there wasn't time for anything nice, so he might as well enjoy it. His demon was definitely going to enjoy the amount of desire that would come from this.
————————————————

Guren couldn't fall asleep.

Shinya, himself, and Norito had staid up late playing video games. They liked to play once in a while to let off steam.

Mahiru had been harassing him all day, and he was on edge. He had a feeling that she was going to take over, so he tried to remain conscious and strong.

Shinya ,clingy as usual, ended up passing out during the gaming session, so Guren let him be.

It was three in the morning, yet Guren wasn't ready to let himself surrender to sleep.

"Hmmn"

He heard a noise come from the boy beside him.

Shinya was completely out of it, so whatever noise was just made had come from an unconscious boy.

Guren looked at him for a second, before looking back up at the ceiling.

"Nng~"

Guren had not been mistaken. That was definitely a moan.

Guren was in shock. Usually he told his friends they were moaning in their sleep just to fluster them, but it was never actually true.

Guren eyed the boy uncomfortably. He felt like he was seeing something he definitely should not be seeing.

"What a perv." Guren whispered to himself, before quietly laughing.

'I didn't even know guys moaned in dirty dreams. I thought that was a girl thing.'

Shinya twitched in his sleep as he continued to make muffled noises.

'I wonder who he's even dreaming about. Mito? Shigure? Sayuri?'

Guren thought long and hard, but then it came to his realization. Shinya never really showed any interest in girls.

Sure he had his fair share of dirty jokes, and talking about porn with the boys, but a girl had never once came up.

Norito had always been upfront with what he wanted.

'Sayuri has great tits. I just wanna drown myself in them. And Mito she's so hot-but don't get me started on this bikini model-'

Norito would go on and on about his sexual desires. Shinya would always add onto the conversation but he never made any statements about anyone. He never even flirted with the girls ,like Norito, but maybe that was a good thing.

Who could this mistery person be? Who was the one Shinya dreamed about.

Guren didn't wake him. He wanted to hear for any clues, so he could later tease Shinya.

"Mnn, yes~" he mumbled breathily.

Whatever was happening in that dream. Shinya was really going at it.

"Gu...ren~" he exhaled softly.

'Gu...ren-Guren? GUREN!? THAT WAS DEFINITELY GUREN-'

Guren almost dropped dead. There was no way in hell Shinya had said his name. That was definitely a mistake. He misheard. He had to have-

"Guren~harder-"

That was even more confirmation. In a moment of panic, Guren shook Shinya awake.
—————————————————

The dream was getting steamy. Just as he was about to reach his climax, he was shook back to consciousness.

"What the hell...?" Shinya said groggily with anger.

"'What the hell'!? Dude you were moaning in your sleep-"

"Yeah yeah, you always say that-" "No, you were actually-"

Shinya's face turned red, recalling the steamy events of his dream.

"Well sorry, I don't really have control over any of that. My demon was probably just trying to posses me, trying to get me to give into my desires and stuff." Shinya said brushing it off.

"You were moaning my name." Guren said awkwardly.

"..."

"Okay Byakkomaru, you can kill me now-"

'Shinya, I didn't even make that dream, you did. I was sleeping peacefully.' Byakkomaru said, from inside his head.

"Well shit...can you still kill me though-"

'No.'

Shinya opened his eyes again to look at an awkward Guren.

"So you're just like the girls?" He asked. "You just wanted to have sex with me-" "Don't get so cocky Guren." Shinya said brushing it off. "I don't just like your looks...

I'm in love with you."