Emergency

When you have a five page essay that's due at 12:00 a.m. ,but it's 11:00 and you haven't even started it
.

"Shinya, I know it's pretty late, but I'm going to fail if I don't turn this in!!" Guren panicked, as he talked on the phone.

"Hmmm~" Shinya hummed. "What's in it for me?" He asked. "I-I'll pay you!!!" Guren was even more desperate than before. "I'm not interested in money." "Then, I'll owe you one. I'll do whatever you want. Just, please help me!!" "...whatever I want?" Shinya restated his words. "Fine, I'll be there soon." he said giving in.

"Guren, we had two weeks to complete this, and the teacher also extended the due date on it." "I know" Guren whined "I just procrastinated."

"Okay, Guren before we start with this, I found out what I want you to do~" Shinya smirked and handed him a drink. "I want you to drink this mysterious beverage~" Shinya said in a dumb tone. "Fine!" Guren said grabbing the drink and downing it in a few sips. "Now, let's work!"

After speeding through the internet and rapidly typing on the keyboard they were almost done with the essay.

Shinya was completely focused on his fast typing when Guren's hand smacked the back of his head. "You dumbass!! Where'd you even get the Viagra from!? Why do you even have it anyway, we're only sixteen years old!!-" Shinya began laughing, and fell out of his chair.

"I can't even take you serious with that!!" Shinya laughed pointing at Guren's massive boner. "Fuck you!!-" "Get pranked LOL!!" Shinya yelled at his face, before being smacked.