Cats

Guren has a cat, Shinya has a cat...long story short...BAM!! Kittens
.

Guren and Shinya has been neighbors for as long as they had lived in the neighborhood.

The two didn't really notice each other until Shinya's cat ,Byakkomaru, somehow snuck into Guren's house and pissed all over his stuff. From that day on Guren and Shinya never really got along with each other.

But then one day Guren found a stray kitten. He had no choice but to keep it. She was a little tiny black kitten. In the end he decided to name her 'Blacky'. He knew it was cringey and unoriginal, but it suited her.

As Blacky got older she got bigger and bigger until he swore to god she was going to have kittens. No normal cat gets that big. And Guren also had an idea of who the culprit was.

Guren knocked on Shinya's door. Once then twice and then Shinya came to the door. "Oh...Guren, what brings you here? Did my little Byakkomaru do something again?-" "Yes!" "What?" "He impregnated my cat!" "Then why isn't she spayed?-" "Why isn't yours neutered!?" There was silence. "How do you know it's mine-" "Because you live closest to me and our cats literally never fight.-" "Wait...is your cat the black one?-" "Yes" Guren said in annoyance. "Well shit, I saw her locked out one day and I let he sleep in my house." "Then that might explain it." Guren sighed "Ugh, what am I going to do with a bunch of kittens?-" "I'll take them all!-" "No" "B-But-" "What if there is a bunch. How are you going  to take care of all of them? And what if Byakkomaru tries killing them." "You got me there. But I guess, the moral of the story is....Byakkomaru likes to" Shinya finger guns to Guren "Bang!-" "Shut up, idiot!"

A few days later...

The door bell to Guren's house rang, but he didn't feel like getting it because he was a lazy shit. Then it rang again and again and again and again- until he eventually gave in and opened the door.

There Shinya stood ,in all his glory, holding a cat care book. Before Guren could close the door Shinya ran right in.

"The-The fuc-" "Where is she!?" He asked excitedly. "Who?-" "The baby mamma!" "Oh...Blacky usually sleeps on my bed." "..." "Blacky? That's the most boring name I've ever heard.-" "Oh, shut up." Guren said pulling Shinya to his room where ,a very much pregnant, Blacky lay asleep on Guren's bed.

"Awe~" Shinya said petting her. "I wonder what their kittens will look like." He said hand on the cat's belly. "So in this book I read that-" "To be honest I don't care. I'm just going to let nature take its course." "Okay, but when she starts having them call me over." Shinya said with a smile. "The kittens will be a symbol of the end of our neighborly fights." He clasped Guren's hand and held it in front of his face. "They will be a symbol of our love~" Guren took his hand away. "Stop, you're being freaky again."

As time past, it was eventually the day the two had been waiting for.

Shinya's ringtone ,which was some dumb catchy song he always hummed, rung.

"Hello?" He answered. "The kittens are coming. You can come over if you want."

And just like that Shinya was already in Guren's house wearing his pajamas, waiting for the kittens.

After what felt like forever, all six kittens were out.

"I'm definitely getting her spayed as soon as possible." Guren laughed nervously, looking at the overwhelming amount of new mouths to feed.

"Okay, this one will be Byakkomaru Jr and this one will be Toast, and this one will be Little Avocado Man, and-" "Shinya, what the hell are you doing. If you name them you'll get attached." "But their soooo cute~" He said pointing to the one that looked just like Byakkomaru.

After that they got the kittens, Byakkomaru, and Blacky fixed. In the end they all found nice homes with some of Guren and Shinya's friends.