Our Little Secret

Guren and Shinya are in a relationship, trying to hide it from their friends
.

"Come on guys, I bet I can beat you two at this game." Mito pointed to an arcade game. "I bet you can't." Shinya said approaching. Guren followed closely behind in curiosity.

The two battled it out for a while. Eventually Mito was victorious. "I told you!" The group played some more games before calling it a night and heading back to Guren's place. Mito along with Norito took their respective seats on the couch, as Shigure and Sayuri served people cola. "Can I actually have orange juice?" "Yes, one second-" "No Sayuri, He can have cola like everyone else." Guren interrupted. "Dude," Norito looked at Guren. "Why do you never let me have orange juice-" "Because cola is better-" "Why wouldn't you want to drink Guren's  fizz?" Shinya added on. Then all the boys started laughing at the dirty joke.

Eventually it was really late. The group was all asleep on the couch. Guren and Shinya were the only ones still awake, sitting on the floor playing a dumb game on the TV. Shinya stopped playing and looked behind himself at all their sleeping friends. He looked back at Guren's sleep deprived eyes watching the TV so intently.

Shinya quietly pounced on him. He connected their lips almost casually. Guren sucked on his bottom lip and moved his tongue all over in seduction. "Mmmng" Shinya moaned softly. Guren smirked at that.  Their hands were all over each other, and the game they had been playing was forgotten. They passionately kissed, holding each other close.

"W-what the fuck?" A tired voice said.

Guren and Shinya stopped in shock. There faces still connected, their eyes drifted to the source of the noise.

Norito looked at them with wide eyes. Then Mito woke up. Then Sayuri and Shigure.

"Shit!!" Mito growled, pulling out some money and handing it to a smug Norito.

"Wait, what is this?" Shinya asked pulling away. "I lost a bet that's what." Mito growled. "And by the way we all had our suspicions about you two." "Yeah, it's not like you don't touch each other every two seconds."