Pitiful

SPOILERS!!

Guren is being possessed by Mahiru and Noya. The Guren Squad is trying to restrain him. Based on chap 83.

.

Chains poured from Guren's body, as his squad looked on in horror.

They were quickly impaled by the same chains. 

"Don't worry, I'm just borrowing some power-" "Why-Why are you doing this Guren!?" Shinya yelled in pain. 

"I'm going to save you." "How?" Shinya looked at his unconscious friends.

"Tell me how the hell you're going to save me by hurting me!?"

'Make him shut up Guren. Kill him.' The blood covered demon, Noya, said in annoyance. 'No, we leave them out of this for now we have to-' 'Shut up bitch, I will devour you.' Noya hissed at Mahiru. 'You two stop-' 'Shut up Guren!'  They yelled in unison at him.

"Guren I know you're still in there. You can fight it. I know this isn't you."

'How the hell did he get over here already?' Noya made Guren reach for his sword. Noya swung the sword at Shinya, but Guren's will held it back from being lethal. 'You really don't have time for attachments Guren. We have a job to do you know.' Mahiru added.

"Come on Guren. I know you're there fight it!" "Fight what!? You're being awfully annoying right now Shinya." The sword pierced Shinya again.

'Noya stop, we have to go-' 'Yeah, stop it.' Guren and Mahiru spoke. 'Shut up you two. This is interesting.'

"I am a demon Shinya. There is no saving me. I'm no longer the Guren you knew."

"Shut up that's not true." Shinya whined a little, holding the gaping hole in his shoulder.

"How do you know it's not true-" "Because you're holding back, you idiot!" Shinya screamed, kicking Guren's legs hard with his remaining energy.

Guren crashed to the ground, and Shinya quickly pinned him down. "Come back you idiot!" He screamed punching him hard in the face repeatedly. 

'This really is an annoyance. I'm gonna tell him-' 'NOYA DON'T.' Guren stated menacingly. The whole time he had been possessed he had acted unconcerned for anything. This must have hit a string. Noya found it amusing.

"I'm sorry." Shinya said desperately, as he attacked Guren. Guren quickly grabbed his sword with his left hand, and drove is straight through Shinya. The white haired man's blood came pouring down the sword. 

Even with his demon's full power, he couldn't save Guren.

"Shinya-Stop-..." Guren's voice had a different tone. The stop wasn't for him. It was for the other Guren that was speaking before.

"Yes Guren, keep fighting don't give up." Shinya cried looking down at the wound that wasn't healing.

'Noya stop! Please stop! You can't do this!' 'Oh shut up. Attachments just get in the way.' Noya said looking at Mahiru in annoyance as well. 'Well at least this attachment isn't as annoying as you boyfriend. Mahiru make him shut up.' 'As long as we just get this over with, and continue as planned. Just hurry up.' Mahiru said covering Guren's mouth with her hand.

"Shinya, you're dead."

Guren's  screams were muffed by the hand clamped over his mouth.

"Shut up demon, I won't believe you." Shinya went to punch again, but his weak hand was caught, and crushed by Guren's. 

"You are dead. Mahiru killed you on the night of the catastrophe.-" "Shut up-Shut up-Shut up!!" 

"I resurrected you, I resurrected all my friends, and in doing so I ended the world. I broke the taboo. Everyone is dead, and IT IS ALL MY FAULT!!" Guren screamed in Shinya's bloodied face.

Shinya looked at him in disbelief. 

Guren watched from inside his own body. He had a front row view of his best friend dying all over again.

Shinya's body began to glow with blinding light.

"You damn idiot..." He whimpered in pain, as he disintegrated. 

Mahiru removed her hand from Guren. He simply slumped to the ground in total despair.

 He was broken. 

He had nothing. He was so incredibly weak. He didn't even have control over his own body. 

He completely gave up giving all control to Mahiru and Noya.

'What a pitiful man.' Noya said, glancing down at the devastated Guren.