A Special Meal

Guren decided to make food himself for the first time ever, and it turns up being terrible but Shinya pretends to like it
.

I'm going to make him something so mouth watering, he is going to pass out in joy. I'm going to make the meal of a lifetime!!-But one problem-

Google: How to cook...search

"Ah, I see..."

'Turn oven to desired temperature'

450 degrees sound like a nice temperature. I quickly pressed a few buttons.

Usually I had my servants make meals, but last night Shinya complained. He said...

'It isn't special if you don't make it. I don't feel the love in it!'

So that's why I'm trying to make a meal myself.

I grabbed my food choice, which consisted meat and various seasonings. I decided I was going to make meatballs. Spaghetti and meatballs to be exact.

First I wanted to get the meat over with. I put it in a bowl, and sprinkled lots of seasoning on it, pretending I knew what I was doing. Then I realized. I was going to have to touch that stuff wasn't I?? So I put random surgical gloves ,that I found under the sink, on.

I started squishing the meat. It's not like it was my first time pounding something squishy,wet, and meaty, if you know what I mean~

Once I did that I threw it on a cooking sheet (or whatever TF they're called) and threw those bitches in the oven.

Then it was noodle time. I filled up a pot with water, and put that baby right on the biggest burner. But as I went to poor the  noodles in they started spilling everywhere, and some even caught on fire.

How was I supposed to make a meal 'filled with love' if I was about to have a panic attack from all these burning noodles!?

Somehow I burnt the whole meal and and tried to play it off like I made a masterpiece, and Shinya still ate it.

"Mmmm Guren this is so good!" He smiled wide.

I smiled too in shock. "Wait it's actually good?"

"Yes I can taste all the love, but nothing else. Don't ever cook again."