Rollerblading

Shinya and Guren go on a cringey date
.

"Shinya, I never knew you were this good at rollerblading." Guren said trying to keep balance as Shinya pulled him along. "Skating backwards isn't that hard." He laughed.

Shinya had decided to take Guren on a date to a rollerskating rink. Guren had said he was bad at it, but Shinya didn't know it was this bad. He couldn't even let go of Guren or he would fall, but it was cute so he didn't complain.

Shinya proceeded to show off a variety of tricks he had learned, the whole time.

"Shinya why'd you even learn the tricks in the first place?" Guren asked. "To get girls obviously.-" Guren started laughing "Says the gay one!" "At the time I didn't know I was, okay?"

They continued to skate, until an old cheesy song came on. Shinya let go of Guren's hand and said "Guren...this is my song!" He skated away. "What?-"

No "I don't want your number"

Shinya pointed at Guren.

No "I don't want to give you mine and~"

No "I don't want to meet you nowhere~"

Shinya continued to sing and dance, embarrassing the crap out of Guren.

No "I don't want no scrub! A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me! Hanging out the passengers side of his best friends ride trying to holler at me!~" Shinya sang happily blowing a kiss to Guren.

"Shinya, your gay is showing." Guren mumbled before losing balance and landing hard on his ass.