Motorcylce

Shinya takes Guren for a ride

.

"Shit, shit, shit- stupid Kureto. Stupid reports. Stupid-stupid..." Guren mumbled angrily to himself as he filled out one of the many reports on his desk. Guren was, quite frankly, stressing out.

"Well at least you're not doing taxes or something. World ends and suddenly no more taxes hooray~!"

"Great, what the hell are you doing in here Shinya. I'm actually trying to get my shit done today." Guren gripped his pen aggressively.

"Come on come on, relax Guren. I can help-" "I don't want your help-" "Let's go for a ride." Shinya grinned wide. "A ride? And procrastinate on my reports?" Guren furrows his brows, before his face melted into a smile. "You son of a bitch, I'm in."

Shinya and him quickly ran outside. There was only one motorcycle.

"What you wanted to race me or something?" Shinya asked eyeing Guren's disappointed face. "And if I did?-" "Then I would've won." Shinya smirked, as he took a seat on the bike. "Uh-huh." Guren said sarcastically.

Guren hopped on behind the latter. He held onto Shinya loosely as they began to move. Shinya quickly slammed on the gas, causing Guren to hold on for dear life. He silently enjoyed Guren's grip on him.

The two sped off, flying through the world Guren had destroyed.

Horsemen and other monsters screeched as they passed, but the two ignored them. It was a thrill to not fight. It was a thrill to move helplessly deeper into the desolate ruins.

At one point Guren threw his head back and watched the stars. Millions of tiny lights shown bright, with the absence of light pollution.

"Pretty isn't it?" Shinya shouted so Guren could hear. "Yeah, reminds me of a life before the catastrophe." Guren responded.

"You know Guren..." Shinya mumbled off. "What is it Shinya?" Guren asked.

"I just wanted to say. Thank you. For giving me a reason to live. I appreciate that."

Guren's prying ear could hear Shinya's heart speed up. Guren allowed a small smile to shine through. "I'm just happy I have all of you guys...my family." Guren said the last part extra quiet, because he didn't want to sound cheesy.

"What was that Guren? I didn't quite hear-" "Bullshit, you have demonic power to heighten your senses." Guren said playfully smacking Shinya's back.

"Oh whoah! A whole hoard of horsemen." Shinya exclaimed as the two sped though a rundown shopping district.

"Should we engage?" Shinya asked. "Hell no, put the petal to the metal Shinya." But Shinya was already on it.

The bike revved as the two sped up, causing the the horsemen to notice. The monsters quickly began stampeding after the two.

With Shinya's expert maneuvering the two made it through the hoard scot free. Near the end a horsemen caught them by surprise, throwing debris in their path. The two bailed the bike before it smashed into the rubble and exploded.

"Haha-that was great." Shinya laughed happily. These were the kind of enjoyable thrills they had in the post apocalyptic world of theirs'.

The horseman was still outside the building the two hid in. It was searching for the two humans that crossed its path.

"We should totally do that again!" Shinya smiled. "You're being too loud, it'll catch us." "Oh no~ What should we do then!? If I keep running my obnoxious mouth, we're going to be horsemen food for sure~" Shinya teased.

"Shut up-" "No-" In the excitement of the moment, the remaining adrenaline got the best of Guren.

"You're such an annoying idiot-" Guren said taking Shinya's lips in his own.

Shinya was not going to let the chance leave just like that, and immediately kissed back.

The sexual tension had always been there, but he'd of never thought one of them would address it.

The horseman stomped around just outside the building's walls. But the two didn't care. They were too busy taking in their passionate moment.

After making out for a brief few minutes the two reluctantly pulled away. Both were afraid to say the next words, but eventually Shinya spoke.

"Now we should definitely do that again sometime."