Single Dad 2/2

After that day the two moved in with each other. Shinya helped Guren with his kid and Guren payed for both of their rent. Everything was finally working out.

"Do you think if anyone saw us like this, they would think we we're a gay family?" Guren laughed "Probably."

With them living together for so long, it was only natural for them to catch feelings for each other.

"Guren, I cant believe I've never asked you before, but who is Shi's mother?" "Oh....I use to be in love with her mother. I got her pregnant, then we got into this big fight. She didn't want to have a baby, she wanted an abortion, because she wasn't ready for a child, but I told her I would take the baby. So she went through with having her, and then she suddenly wanted the baby, but when we were living together with the baby she then decided she didn't want the baby anymore and tried killing her. I stopped her and saved Shiru's life and then she took her life. That's the last time I'm falling for someone crazy." "Wow..." was all Shinya had to say. "Yeah, some shit went down before you became my roommate." "Do you ever think you'll fall in love again?" Shinya said looking Guren in the eyes. "No-" "You're lying, it's written all over your face." "Fine, maybe I already have fallen for someone..." "Awe~ I wonder who that could be? I'm quite envious." Shinya playfully inched closer towards Guren.

"You got me." Guren said giving up happily. The two laughed as their lips met.

Their hand instantly reaching for each other, pulling each other as close as possible. Tongues passionately swirled together in each other's mouthes.

"Mm-ah!" Shinya pulled away. "Shiru!" He scolded the baby running around the room chewing on a TV remote controller. He picked her up and held her in his arms. "Shi" he looked her in her tiny eyes. "What do you think about having two dads?-" She laughed and clapped her hands. "Dada! Dada!!" She screamed with a big smile.

Shinya's face was completely red. He turned to Guren. "Hold her for a second." He handed the baby to Guren. He then fell backwards onto the carpet floor. Hand gripping his heart and tears falling from his eyes he said "THAT'S THE CUTEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!"

Guren walked over with Shi in his arms and sat on top of Shinya. "You're adorable too~" Guren said leaning towards his face and kissing him. Then Shiru squirmed free of her fathers arms and headed towards Shinya. She then kissed his cheek and giggled.

Shinya stopped kissing Guren. His face became red again. "Jesus Fucking Christ" he cried. He picked the one year old girl up and hugged her tight, as Guren hugged them both.

It was a beautiful family bonding moment on that living room floor.