Christmas Hatred 1/2

Shinya despises Christmas
.

-"I'm so happy it's winter break!"
-"I can't wait for Christmas!"
-"What will you get me Honey~?"

Shinya furrowed his brows as he walked passed the annoying teenage couple gawking about Christmas.

Shinya has always hated the holiday. Maybe it's because he never had a good Christmas? His family never did anything fun or even gave gifts to each other. And every Christmas he would look around and see so many happy people celebrating the holiday. Maybe it was jealousy that brought him to despise Christmas.

Ever since he had moved in with his boyfriend ,Guren, and his son, Christmas had become a more real holiday. He realized this when Guren started talking about Santa to his son.
—————————

"What do you want from Santa this year?" Guren asked curiously to his son. "I want Santa to get me a..." he thought for a minute. "I want Santa to get me a dinosaur! A real life dinosaur. And I can ride it, and it can eat people." Yuu exclaimed. "I don't know if I should be terrified or not." He laughed.

The door slowly open to reveal a white haired man covered in snow. "It's so cold outside." Shinya muttered as he shivered.

"Hey babe-" Guren put one last ornament ,on the tree, before running over to his lover.

Guren quickly snatched the gloves off Shinya's hands, before warming them up in his own.

"Guren what is this?" Shinya frowned at the Christmas tree, sitting in their living room. "I know you don't like Christmas, but that doesn't mean we have to stop Christmas for Yuu. Shinya stared at the little boy run around holding an ornament he made at school.

"Shinya, what do you want for Christmas, from Santa?" He asked wide eyed, in curiosity.

"Nothing, because Santa is not-" Guren stamped his hand right over Shinya's mouth, preventing him from finish his sentence.

"Shinya!" He hissed. Shinya furrowed his eyebrows then spoke again. "I just want...a drawing from a certain little boy, named Yuu." "But Santa can't do that. I can just make you one." Yuu smiled before running away.

"Do we have to do all this Christmas stuff? I'm fine if you want a tree but-" "Daddy!! I found the Elf on the Shelf!!" "The...what...?" Shinya said trying to hold back laughter. "His name is Ren and he comes every Christmas. And we have to hide him, it's really fun." Shinya began to laugh.

It was just a doll sitting on a book shelf, and the kid really thought it was alive?

"Stop laughing, be nice to Ren." Guren said, causing Shinya to laugh harder. "Don't laugh at Ren Shinya. You might hurt his feelings." Yuu said dead serious. Shinya tried to hold it back, but it was just too ridiculous.