Delinquets

Shinya is a good boy, and tries to be a bad boy to get with Guren
.

Ah there he comes, the goody-two-shoes, the OG snitch bitch, Hiragi Shinya.

Guren glared at the boy as he greeted all his fellow classmates at the door of their class.

The rule was he said "Good moring" And you simply said it back. But after all the times he's snitched on Guren, Guren never said 'hi' or 'good morning' to this guy. As he walked into class Shinya said his usual 'good morning' and Guren simply scowled at him before taking his seat at the back of the classroom.

As soon as he sat down he went right to sleep.

Then he was awake. Someone had woken him up. Who the hell wakes someone from their peaceful mid-class slumber!?

"Guren, you shouldn't be sleeping in class." Oh Guren knew that voice oh so well. "Don't call me by my first name, we aren't friends." Guren looked at Shinya. "Why are you sitting in the back, I thought you liked sitting in the front." "Well maybe I wanted to try something new.-" "So does this mean you're gonna stop kissing the teacher's ass?" Shinya furrowed his eyebrows before saying "I've had enough of the good boy act. I want to try something new."

Guren liked this. It was his chance to get rid of 'Mr. Perfect' forever.

"Follow me" Guren said getting up and leaving the class. Shinya slowly followed behind him.

"The bathroom?" Shinya said in confusion. Guren then tossed him a pack of cigarettes. "It's like the initiation." He said pulling out a lighter. "Erm..." Shinya hesitated. "Are you scared?~" Guren mocked. "No" Shinya said pulling out two cigarettes, lighting them, and then inhaling a huge breath.

Shinya gasped. The cigarettes fell to the ground as he gripped the wall, coughing.

"I can't breathe..." he wheezed. "Well you're bold, I'll give you that. Two cigarettes at once on your first try. Pretty cool." Shinya smiled at that. Then five other kids stepped out of a stall. "No way, Mr. Perfect actually smoked. Welcome to the club." One of the guys said, cigarette in his mouth.

"Next we get rid of the perfect uniform look." Guren scowled at how perfectly his tie was on his uniform. He grabbed the tie and quickly yanked it out. He proceeded to unbutton a few buttons on his shirt then looked at his face. "What the hell is with that jelled hair?" He asked. Guren then grabbed him by the hair and started messing it all up.

With Guren's hand in his hair Shinya almost fell over in laughter. "Why the hell are you laughing?" "I have sensitive hair-" Shinya laughed. "Stop you sound like a girl." Guren said smacking the top of his head.

"Another thing all good delinquents Do is....skip school. Let's go to my place." Guren said dragging Shinya out the door. They soon arrived at Guren's place.

"Before we do anything else-" Guren tossed Shinya a beer. "Drink up." "But-" "Drink as much as you can without getting drunk." Shinya only took one sip, and quickly spit it back out into the can. "It tastes like liquified shit!!" He screamed running to the sink to drink the water.

"Now, here." Guren said tossing him a variety of porn magazines. "And what are these?" "Porn mags" Guren deadpanned at him. "But I'm not allowed to look at this-" "Shinya, we are horny teenagers. Of course we are allowed to look at them." Shinya felt a little awkward with Guren eyeing him as he flipped the pages of the magazine.

"It's kind of fun playin the bad boy." Shinya said with a smile. "Bad boy? This is my life style." Guren said. "Why did you even want to do this. Your supposed to be Mr. Goody-two-shoes." "Well I wanted to try something new. I wanted to learn about my crush a little." "Oh....so you have a crush on a girl delinquent?-" "Um, n-" "Is she hot? I could probably get her before you." Guren said smugly. "No" "No, what?" "The person I like is...you." Shinya awkwardly smiled waiting for rejection. "A...guy?" They sat in silence.

"Shinya"

"Yes?"

"No homo!"

Guren grabbed the other by the head and yanked him close, smashing their lips together. They then began a steamy make out session.