Cheater

Damn cheating bastard!
.

"Why?"

"..."

"Why'd you do it? All the times you said you loved me...WAS THAT ALL A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU!?" Shinya screamed.

"And you" Shinya glared at Mito. "This isn't your fault. Get out." He growled. His focus went back to Guren.

"Why!?"

"I-..." Guren mumbled. "You, what!?" Shinya shouted. "I don't know." "You really are Ichinose scum. You're a cheating bastard." Shinya was pissed and heartbroken.

He ran up to Guren and punched him in his stupid face.

Guren could have easily dodged, but he knew he deserved it.

Shinya continued to beat Guren up as tears pricked his eyes.

"I trusted you! I trusted you! I gave you all my fucking love, and this is what you do!?" Shinya was on top of him, throwing punches left and right.

"I never want to see your cheating face again. Go die for all I care, just don't ever show your face to me or I will kill you. Now get out." he was slumped against the wall. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Shinya screamed as a stream of tears fell from his eyes.
........
Guren ignored his friends when they asked what had happened.

"Why do you look like you were beat up?" Norito asked. Guren just wiped the blood from his nose and said "I fucked up, that's why."