Game Night

Gureshin twister
.

Mito had called a squad meeting in the common room.

The entire squad was present in their casual attire. It had been a long day, and everyone was wondering what Mito had to say.

Everyone gathered taking seats on the couch and floor.

Mito stood in the center of the room with a big grin on her face. She was hiding something behind her back.

"As you all know, the Guren Squad is notorious for our games." She said eyeing the plastic storage bin in the corner of the room that read 'Guren Squad'.

The bin held many board games and video game consoles. Anytime any of the members found a game, that was where it would be stored.

"I am happy to welcome a new member to the family." She said pulling the a colorful box from behind her back. "Twister!" She smiled, as everyone got excited.

"It's happening-It's finally happening!!" Norito was ecstatic about his new excuse to get in the girls' personal space. "You ready to eat shit Guren~" Shinya smirked with a look of determination. "I don't know about that." Guren smirked back, just as determined.

The squad quickly set it up on the floor with Shigure being the one to spin and read the wheel.

"Right foot red." She spoke.

It was easy.

"Left hand green."

And somehow Sayuri already fell. The squad laughed as she blushed in embarrassment, before leaving to sit next to Shigure.

"Left foot blue."

As Shinya went to place his foot on the blue dot nearest to Guren, he swung his leg towards Guren's in an attempt to make him loose his balance.

"Hey now, no cheating." Guren smirked, holding the other's leg in his right hand.

"Right hand yellow."

Guren put his hand at the yellow on the other side of Shinya, making his position right on top of the other.

There was a scream from across the colored mat. Norito had conveniently put his hand on the yellow closest to Mito's breast. And the way she was sprawled out made it so that her breasts were right up against his arm. Without a second thought she punched him off the mat, disqualifying herself and Norito.

"It's all up to Guren and Shinya now. Who's gonna win?-" "Definitely Guren-" "No my money's on Shinya-"

"Left hand red."

Guren put his hand on another red closest to Shinya in hopes of making him fall over. Shinya looked around for the most convenient red, but the position he was in made it hard to reach. He quickly spun around so that his body was facing upward, which made it easier to get a good red.

"Right hand blue."

Guren and Shinya were close now. They were chest to chest, but neither were ready to give up.

"Right foot yellow."

Guren's leg was now between Shinya's. The position of the two quickly turned into a promiscuous pose.

After moving around a few more times the two were even closer.

"Give up Guren. Fall-" "No you give up-You're closer to falling than me." The two argued back and forth, as their friends cheered them on.

With the next position change, the two were now nose to nose.

Neither one of them was ready to give up.

Randomly a guard came walking past the room, and eyed everyone, but mostly Guren and Shinya, for a few seconds.

"You guys gonna kiss or something?" He laughed to himself before walking away.

With the new found idea, Guren quickly clamped his lips down on Shinya's.

Shinya quickly lost balance in surprise, but before he fell, he threw his legs around Guren's waist, straddling him.

"You idiot, that's cheating. You're coming down with me-" Shinya said slamming his lips on Guren's this time. And this time they both fell.

But instead of being upset over losing the two just continued to impulsively kiss, thinking whoever chickened out first was the loser.

"You guys can stop now..." Norito said awkwardly watching the two angrily make out.

The girls just watched on in shock, and a little interest. It was Guren and Shinya making out after all. The two best looking guys in the entire demon army.

As soon as it started, it ended as the two pulled away for air.

Guren got up and helped Shinya up as if nothing happened.

"Good game." He said, as the others watched on in confusion.

"That was fun, let's do it again sometime guys." Shinya smiled.

The two then left for bed leaving the remaining four, in shock, on the couch.