School Sucks 1/2

An AU where Guren is a nasty mean teacher and Shinya is and awesome fun teacher.
.

School had ended four hours ago, but Guren was still cooped up at his desk. He was currently grading tests and all he had left to do was print out the classes worksheets for the newest lesson of boring ass math.

Through the wall he could hear music blasting and off tone singing.

Only him and Mr. Hiragi were the last teachers in the building. The two always put the most effort in helping their children learn. They were always in a constant competition to see who the best teacher was. It wasn't that Guren liked the kids and wanted to help them learn, he just didn't want to loose to the smiling freak.

The only way to describe the two as teachers was that they were complete opposites. Shinya was the really nice understanding teacher, but Guren on the other hand was a complete ass, really strict, and always gave out  a shit load of homework. The two also often clashed.

The music began to get on Guren's nerves. He gently put his papers down, and stormed over to the room next door.

"Quiet down, Hiragi!" But the music continued as Shinya spun around spraying down then erasing his whiteboard.

"Hmm?" He said in confusion as he stopped singing along with the music. He went over, paused his music and looked at Guren expectantly.

"I said lower you music. I'm trying to work-" "Guren, we both know that if I turn my music down you will just fall asleep." Shinya said giving Guren and expecting face, waiting for the other to talk back. Guren just simply scowled at Shinya before turning to the door and mumbling a few ,not so nice, words.

Guren was finally done with grading his tests and began to print out his worksheets for the following day. But when he clicked print a small notification popped up saying 'Printing failed. Missing magenta ink.' "Why the fuck do I have to have magenta ink to print something in black and white?" It was working fine an little bit ago- Wait that only means one thing!

Guren burst into Shinya's classroom again. This time Shinya was holding a stack of packets, but these weren't just any packets, they were all in color.

"Ugh" Guren turned the music off this time "Hiragi, you used up all the ink. Now I can't print my worksheets." Shinya just hummed before saying "There's like a million printers in this building. Use a different one." He glared before returning to what he was doing. Guren grumbled before leaving the room again.

I'm so tired I'm not thinking right. I just want to go home and hang out with my son...fuck it, I'll print them out tomorrow and make one of my slaves (Students) run down and get the sheets.

As Guren headed out to his car, Shinya walked behind him fumbling with his keys. As Guren reached for his car door he heard what sounded like metal hitting metal and a splash along with a gasp and a panicked "Shit!". Guren turned around to see Shinya on the ground looking into a drain.

"Ah, Ichinose-" "Let me guess...Hmm? Did you drop you key in there?" "Yes-" "Well that sucks for you." Guren said getting in his car. "But Ichinose I live far away!" Shinya said with panic in his voice. "Where's your spare key?" "I don't have it with me!" He panicked. Guren sighed "Fine, hop in."

"Okay, that's too far. I just want to go home, see my son, and sleep." "What do I do then?-" "Ugh, I guess you'll just have to stay at my place." Guren was not looking forward to it.

——————
Guren opened the door to his house and stepped in, Shinya following behind him.

"Dad!" A little boy yelled running over and hugging Guren's leg. Guren laughed before picking him up and saying "Hey Buddy."

"Yu, this man is my coworker, Shinya Hiragi. And Hiragi this is my son, Yuichiro." Guren said introducing the two.

"Now where are Shigure and Sayuri?" Guren asked Yu. They were cleaning my room, because I made a mess with the toys again." "Well go get them."

Two teenage girls emerged from the room. Guren said goodbye and thanked them for watching Yu before closing the door.

Shinya began laughing before whispering in Guren's ear. "Not one but two teenage girls? You really are a creep Ichinose." "Ugh, Shut up. Call me Guren too. I don't want to make his little six year old brain confused." "Guren~" the name rolled off Shinya's tongue perfectly. "Call me Shinya too, I guess."

"Shinya, I'm gonna take a shower you just hang out and if you get bored Yu can probably show you around the house."

Not even a minute Guren was gone, Yu already ran up to him.

After a brief tour of the house Shinya already knew where everything was, and everyone of Yu's stuffed animals names.

"Yu, who is your mother?" Shinya asked out of nowhere. Yu just shrugged and said "I'm dopted , so I don't know." "Oh, you're adopted?" Yu nodded with a toothy grin.

Never saw Guren as the type to adopt a kid.

As soon as he got out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to check on the two.

As he looked through the doorway the two where sitting on the floor playing a game with the stuffed animals.

"Rawr!" Shinya said holding up the tiger toy. "RAWR!!!" Yu screamed hitting the tiger toy ,Shinya was holding, out of his hands with a wolf toy.

"I think that's enough you two, it's time for bed, Yu." Guren said walking away to get dressed.

But the way that towel is wrapped around him! It hugs him in all the right places, damn! I never knew he had such an attractive body. I was always distracted by his grumpy personality. Shinya thought engrossed in watching Guren walk away.

"Can we play again sometime? That was fun." Yu said with a smile as he climbed onto his bed. "Yeah" Shinya responded leaving the room.

"Guren, I have no clothes here. What do I do?" " Ugh, just borrow some of mine." Guren grouched before tossing a T-shirt and sweatpants at Shinya. Shinya laughed before saying "I think this is the nicest you've ever been to me since we first met."

After Shinya's shower he got dressed into the clothes Guren had lent him and walked out to see Guren reading a bedtime story to a half asleep Yu.

"...The End. And remember buddy, if you have any scary dreams, just come to my room and sleep with me, instead of screaming you head off like last time." Yu giggles before saying "Okay" and closing his eyes.

Guren got up and walked towards Shinya.

"So you choices are the floor, or the couch."
—————
As Shinya slept on the couch, he was suddenly woken by a bang against the wall and then a small child's cry.

Shinya got up ,with his phone flashlight in hand, to see what was going on.

Yu was sitting on the floor crying and looked up at Shinya.

"I had a scary dream!" He cried. "I wanted to go to Daddy's room , b-but it was to dark and I hit my head!" Shinya quickly picked him up and brought him back to his bed.

"Want me to sleep with you here? I'll make sure the monsters won't get you." "Mhm" Yu said curling into a ball next to Shinya.
——————-
The next morning Shinya was nowhere to be seen on the couch. Guren looked around to see where he had disappeared to.

He eventually found Shinya and his son curled up together in bed.

"Ugh, Shinya wake up!" He whispered poking the other mans face, but it was no use.

His skin...his skin is so soft... I wonder what it would feel like against... Guren leaned closer until his lips touched the softness of Shinya's cheek. There was a small gasp and Guren pulled back quick, maybe a little too quick because he fell backwards onto the ground.

Thank god Shinya was still dead asleep, but that meant the gasp only came from one other person, and that was Yu.

"No Yu-" "SHINYA!!SHINYA!!SHINYA!!" Yu shook Shinya. "Mmn, what?" Shinya said in a groggy voice.
"DADDY WAS KISSING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!"