One Night Stand

Oh shit...
.

"Come on dude, go get someone, have some fun. I mean this bar is right next to an airport, so you're probably never going to see them again-" "Why are you trying to get me to cheat on my girlfriend, when I'm about to go meet her family tomorrow?"

...

Long story short...Guren had a few more drinks than intended. He then found someone, and of course they fucked, no strings attached, and went on with their lives.

"I can't believe you did it with a guy though." "Me too, I'm not even into guys." Guren responded. "But!! Not a word to Mahiru!" Guren warned. "This will be our secret forever, okay? Until we die." He stated.

"Bye, have a nice trip, and tell your girlfriend's parents I said hi!" Goshi said walking away.

Guren was greeted by his girlfriend once he arrived at the airport after his flight.

"I'm so happy you're finally going to meet my family." She said holding his hand. "But before you meet them I want you to know, my dad is really tough and stern, my mother is very sweet thought, and I have two brothers that are both assholes, one brother that is nice, and an adorable little sister." "Heh...heh..." Guren nervously laughed. "Can't wait..." he said sarcastically.

"Guren this is my dad-"

Guren's eyes widened as he looked across the room, noticing a familiar face. "Oh my god!" He whispered screamed in shock. "Huh, what is it?-" "Ah, nothing." Guren said trying to cover it up and act normal. "Okay..? Well as I was saying this is my boyfriend Guren Ichinose, Dad. And Guren this is my father Tenri Hiragi."

The man scowled at the even more nervous Guren, and shook his hand. After meeting Mahiru's sister and mother Guren called quits before she got to the brothers.

"This is my brother Kureto-" "Is there a bathroom!?" "Down the hall and to the left." Mahiru instructed. "Ha, maybe he was too scared to meet us." Seishiro laughed smugly.

Shit, shit, shit!!

Guren made it to the bathroom doorway. All honestly, he didn't even have to go at all, but he couldn't stand that smug grin from the white haired one.

"Gureeen~" The voice called from behind him. "That's your name right? Small world, isn't it?" The other walked closer then stopped. "I guess we're going to be seeing each other more often than we thought-" "Please don't tell her! It was a one time thing!" Guren pleaded. "You never said you had a girlfriend when we did it!" Shinya yelled back.

"Guren, Shinya what are you two doing?" Mahiru asked from behind them. "Oh, Guren here was talking about doing nasty things with you~" "Gross!" She blushed before running away. Shinya turned back toward Guren. "Just so you know...the truth is going to find it's way to her-" "You wouldn't!" Guren scowled. "I guess I have blackmail material now. Bye~ Guren." Shinya waved before walking away.

They all sat together at dinner that night. Guren next to Mahiru, and Shinya across from Guren. Mahiru's parents on each end of the table.

"I'm so happy the whole family plus Guren, is here. I haven't had all my children in my house at once for years."   Mahiru's mother said with a smile. They then began to eat and made small talk.

Then a foot, a foot touched Guren's. He looked over to see Shinya's smug grin. He moved his foot away with a glare. Then-"Mahiru, boy do I have something to tell you! So the other day I-" he was about to tell her!! Guren moves his foot back just in time. "What is it Shinya?" "I adopted a kitten-" "No way! You better have pictures."

Guren had just dodged a bullet, but the question was, would he have to do this his whole visit?

By the look of that dumb smile, the answer was yes.