Christmas Hatred 2/2

"I want you to keep Yuu busy while I go Christmas shopping when I get home you can help me wrap them." "Ugh, fine." Shinya responded walking to the young boy's room.

"Shinya can we watch a Christmas movie?" "No." Shinya responded coldly. "You sound like Ebenezer Scrooge." Yuu huffed in anger. "I don't even know who that is buddy." "Why don't you like Christmas?!" "It's a waste of money and time-" "No it's not!" The  boy retorted.

"Well the truth is...Santa never came to me when I was little." Shinya said sadly as he lied to the boy. "Well I'm sure he'll come this year. Santa loves everyone!" Yuu smiled.

"Oh no!!" Yuu screamed in horror as he walked into the kitchen.

"What happened!?" Shinya came running, thinking it was an emergency.

"Ren was on the light over the sink and he fell in!!" The little boy screamed in horror looking at the Elf on the Shelf doll sitting in the sink. "How do we get him out!? We aren't allowed to touch him or he'll loose his magic!!" The boy exclaimed while tearing up. "Is Ren gonna die!?" He began to cry.

A few anxious minutes later, Shinya held the doll with an oven mitt.

"See, I'm not touching him." He set the doll on a shelf. "Ren will be fine." Shinya fakes a smile. All this chaos just for a stupid doll.

After that Yuu convinced Shinya to turn on some dumb Christmas music, and he soon fell asleep. Shinya carried him to his room, before returning to the couch to wait for his boyfriend's return.

He soon found himself drifting off to an instrumental version of 'Silent Night'.

When Guren returned later that night, he saw his light skinned lover sleeping on the couch. He couldn't help but gently lay the bags of presents on the ground, before sneaking over. He made sure not to wake the white haired man, as he swiftly took of his coat and gloves.

His hands were freezing, and he knew the perfect spot to warm them up.

He pulled Shinya's shirt up and set his ,ice cold, hands down on the pale skin of his stomach.

Almost immediately, Shinya jerked awake, and screamed. His voice was cut off by Guren's cold lips.

"You're back." Shinya kissed back. "Yes," Guren pulled away. "Now we have to wrap presents." Shinya groaned in annoyance. "Why?" He whined. "Because we are Santa, now get your lazy ass up."

Shinya found himself doing all the work because little did he know, Guren sucked at wrapping presents.

"Mine aren't that bad." Guren said in defense. "It looks like Ren wrapped those." Shinya criticized before laughing. "For someone who hates Christmas so much, you are really good at wrapping presents." "Shut up." Shinya said looking away, but a smiled was still on his face.

Shinya was actually having fun. And on Christmas of all days. This was new.

"Oh, what's this?" Guren held mistletoe above them. "I thought you were the one that wanted to get to work." "Well we're almost done." Guren pointed out. "You mean I'm almost done? I've been doing all the work-" "Just kiss me you stubborn brat-" Guren leaned slowly before kissing his white haired lover.

Maybe Christmas wasn't as bad as Shinya thought.