Mario Kart

I suck at Mario Kart
.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" Shinya screamed  steering with the Wii controller. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" "I don't have a fuckin mom!" Shinya screamed as he past Guren's avatar.

Every time the squad played Mario Kart everyone got really into it. One time Mito punched a hole in the wall, barely missing Norito's face. Another time Shinya and Guren got into a full on fight after Shinya supposedly cheated.

This time was Shigure and Sayuri's first time playing. But Guren and Shinya weren't going to go easy on them just for that lame excuse.

Guren and Shinya were in the lead. Shigure was almost in last place, and Sayuri was driving the whole track backwards, ignoring the signs on the screen yelling at her that she was going the wrong way.

It's was an intense game for everyone.

It was their final lap. Norito cheered for Shinya as Mito cheered for Guren.

The end of the track was in sight. The winner would have the label of respect in the video game world. The stakes were high. One wrong move and it was all over.

Shinya was almost there, but Guren wouldn't let this happen.

As if in slow motion, his character (which Shinya changed to Princess Peach, just to make him mad) pulls out that damn banana peel (Yeah, the one with the dopey little smile). He threw it with such accuracy it was impossible for Shinya to dodge.

"FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!" Shinya said throwing his controller on the ground. "You cheated!!-" "Did not!!" Guren said standing up defensively.

The rest of the squad watched, waiting for someone to throw the first punch. Norito even pulled out some popcorn as he waited. Where it came from? no one asked, but one thing for sure was that there was gonna be a fight.

Shinya stepped closer, with a scowl on his face. Then, it disappeared into a smirk.

"Nani!?" Norito yelled in confusion.

Shinya pounced on Guren, making the two fall to the floor.

"Oh, it's about to get real!" Norito yelled in excitement.

"..."

Everyone was silent. "Oh...never mind. They're making out, aren't they?" Norito put the popcorn away as he left.