Vengeance

Sad possessed uwu wants to kill everyone
.

My parents ruined my life.
How do you sell your own fucking child?
I wish they could feel the pain I felt.
Do they even think about me?
Did they forget me?

Shinya would always think about his parents. He knew it was a thing of the past, but that didn't stop him from having a grudge.

He felt like his life had no purpose. He was sold to be raised as a suitable mate fore the next in line leader of the Hiragis, Lady Mahiru Hiragi. But when they first met she shut him down right then and there, not even giving him a chance. She said she would never love him because she was already in love.

What was his purpose then? What was he doing there if the only reason he was alive was to be with this girl, who had just rejected him. If his parents had never sold him, maybe he would have been a normal boy. Maybe he wouldn't be feeling the feelings he was having right now. The only good thing that came out of selling him was being able to meet Guren.

At first he hated him. He didn't know who he was at the time, but he hated him. He took away the person he was groomed to be with. He hated him.

But over time the two became closer, and closer, and closer until Shinya gave up with Mahiru and fell for Guren. But he would never be able to have him because Guren loved Mahiru. So why was he there? If he had never met Guren nor Mahiru he would have been a normal boy.

If his parents didn't sell him, he would be a normal boy. They did this to him, his demon would whisper in his ears. Before he knew it he was to far gone. The demon had tricked him, using his memories and emotions against him.

It had been eleven years since he last saw his parents when he was five.

He opened the door to his parents house. His feet dragged on the floor as he walked in.

"Mom...Dad...I'm back." He grinned. "Who are you!? How'd you get in!?" A woman yelled standing behind her husband.

"How could you forget your own son." Shinya's voice cracked. "I don't have a son-" "Shinya! Does that ring a bell?" The woman was silent. "Shinya? You-you're alive?"

"Yes...yo-you have no idea how many people I killed to be here right now. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!" Tears fell down his face.

Everyone was silent.

"Now you will know how it feels. It will not be a fast one, I want it to be a slow agonizing death." He said voice low

He put his arm out, "Byakkomaru" he called. His cursed gear appear in his hand.

He began to laugh, but then stopped out of nowhere "-Run! I'm not me, My-my demon took over!! Please run! RUN!!" Shinya sreamed throwing the gun to the ground. "I've already lost...someone needs to kill me!!Guren, Mahiru, have them kill me!" He shouted at his parents, but they did not move. They stood there in shock.

Shinya screamed as his canine teeth extended. His eyes became more icy blue, his nails turned to claws, and his skin turned even whiter, yet his parents still didn't move.

In the blink of an eye they were dead. He wanted to kill. He wanted to kill anything that moved. He wanted to kill Guren, Mahiru, his friends, and the Hiragis.

He became a monster.