Demons

I was suddenly inspired by chapter 83
.

"Byakkomaru I need more power." He muttered through clenched teeth.

Shinyas vision faded from the scene that was playing out before him.

"I must save Guren."

"My, my~ Why's that?" The demon with the tiger headdress asked.

"You are my demon, Byakkomaru. You already know."

"You are right...Ah, it's as if you're in love." The demon said sternly.

"No, it's not that." Shinya half assed denied it. "Even though I'm your demon and I know everything about you and every desire you have, you still try to lie to me?"

"..." Shinya stayed silent.

"Even though you're my demon you still ask questions you know the answers to-" "You could die." Byakkomaru said menacingly. "I know." Shinya replied. "I don't care about dying. But if I let myself die before Guren, it would just annoy me until the end. It would annoy me that I gave up before he did-" "That's a load of shit." Byakkomaru growled. "Why do you keep lying to me?" He questioned. "Is it that you don't want to admit it? You don't want to admit ,out loud, you love him?" "Stop-" "You don't want to admit you are afraid of dying because you won't get to be with him?" "Byakkomaru-" "Shinya, if we go through with this you could die. You can kiss ,being by his side, goodbye-" "I DON'T CARE!" Shinya silenced the demon. "I don't care if I die! Of course I want to be with him. I do love him. But what is more important is saving him..." Shinya teared up. "Let me save the one I love."

Byakkomaru's face was emotionless but somewhere and somehow, Shinya could sense that the demon was disappointed.

The demon shifted into the familiar figure of Guren, and walked towards the white haired man.

Shinya stared into his violet eyes, before moving closer and locking lips with him.

"Drown in your desires, Shinya."