Love Me

Guren has fallen for a girl
.

Guren was in love. It had to be love. What else could it be?

Whenever he saw her flowing white hair, he couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat.

----------------------

"Come on man. You've never even talked to this chick before. How do you even know you really like her?" Norito said, while the trio hung out at Guren's house. "She probably already has a boyfriend, Guren. I bet he'd kick your ass if he saw you drooling all over her." Shinya teased.

"But she...she..." Guren was lost in thought. His friends had never seen him this engrossed in another person before.

"She what, Guren?" Shinya asked in curiosity.

"She is beautiful." He stated. "Yeah? Where'd you meet her?" Shinya asked. "At the park. I was walking the dog, and noticed her on a bench. She was just sitting there looking beautiful. She had this cute white dress on. She looked like an angel. I've gone back everyday and she's always there-" "What a creep." Shinya laughed. "Yeah Guren, I didn't take you for the stalker type." Norito teased.

"I've got an idea!" Norito exclaimed. "Bring me and Shinya to see this angel. We'll be your wingmen." He said excitedly.

"Absolutely not. You guys'd just embarrass me." Guren declined.

"Well, I guess if you say no we won't." Norito said sadly.

But after him and Shinya left the house, they made their way to the park, in hopes of catching a glance of this so called angel.

The two took a seat on one of the benches. There was a small pond in the center of the park. A few ducks swam around, as the two waited.

The girl was not there yet, but they noticed Guren wonder into the park. He then took a seat, and waited. They three of them waited an hour, and the girl never came. Shinya decided to call quits and walked over to Guren.

"I guess your angel didn't show up-" "What are you guys doing here?" "That's pretty bold, coming from a stalker such as yourself." Shinya teased, before making his way home.

"Man I was so excited. What a let down." Norito said in disappointment. "Well, see you tomorrow Guren." The boy waved before leaving.

Guren was confused. Usually she was there everyday at this time.

The next day, at school, Shinya and Norito made sure to tease Guren extra hard in front of their other friends.

"Are you actually in love Guren?" Sayuri asked anxiously. "I never said that!" Guren said defensively. "I just admire this person very much, that's all." He said causing the girls to panic.

"Girls, girls, girls...don't panic. You'll always have me." Norito flirted, only to be shot down by all three girls.

That day after school Guren made his way to the park. It was colder than usual so he decided to put on a jacket. He couldn't even believe what he was doing. These strange feelings were making him do all sorts of weird things.

He took a seat and waited. An hour had passed again, and he decided to head home, when she showed up.

She was wearing a a sweater dress with blue scarf that cover her nose and mouth. She looked at Guren briefly, before turning away. She took a seat at her usual bench, and watched the ducks swim.

Guren decided, he was done with feeling like a stalker. He gather up his courage, and walked over to the girl and sat beside her.

She looked at him with wide eyes, but did not say a word.