Children

An AU where Guren and Shinya get walked in on by their children

Smut-ish Not Really!
.

Yu woke up in the middle of the night. He felt sick, he wanted to sleep with his parents. So he slowly got out of bed ,trying not to wake the others, and headed towards his parents' room.

With no nightlight in the hallway, he found himself navigating the house blind. His hands were on the wall, helping him find his way.

He eventually arrived at his destination.

The bed was creaking, there were moans, all the signs telling Yu not to go in, but he was only four. What did he know?

"Papa, Daddy...?" Yu said opening the door. "Ah, Yu!?" Shinya screamed pulling covers onto the two at lightning speed.

"What are doing? Yu asked in confusion.

Shinya had his stomach on the bed, and Guren on top of him. "Ummm...?" He said thinking up excuses. "I'm obviously giving Papa a back massage." Guren finally chimed in, putting his hands on Shinya's back and pretending to massage it. "Oh...I was feeling sick and wanted to sleep with you tonight." Yu said walking towards them.

"Okay you can sleep with us tonight, but go get your stuff from your room." "Oh yeah! I forgot my teddy bear. I'll be right back." Yu said leaving the room.

Shinya exhaled in relief. "That was a close one-" Guren continued like nothing interrupted them. "What the hell are you doing!?" Shinya warned, pushing the other off. "Our son is sick and wants to sleep with us, and you just keep going!?"

"..."

The two then burst out in laughter falling onto each other.

A few minutes later, Yu along with all the other children came piling into the room. Guren and Shinya were finally dressed by then too.

"Kids, you all can't sleep in here with Yu. You guys could all get sick with what Yu has and-" "That's not fair!" Shinoa piped up. "I don't want to sleep in my room without Yu." Mika said with tears pricking his eyes. "If Mika goes I go." Akane said. "If everyone else goes, I go too." "Me too" Kimizuki and Yoichi said, pillow in hands.

What the hell were they thinking when they adopted a million kids again? That exact thought went through Guren's head, as all the children made their way onto the bed between him and Shinya.

How did their nights go from passionate and lust filled to a million children all trying to find a way to sleep on his bed.

There was a total of seven children on their bed. How they all fit? No one knows, but one thing for sure was Guren and Shinya would continue another time.