Chapter fifty nine

This is the best birthday ever! Everyone is having a good time and we're all dancing and having fun. The music is loud and I feel myself getting in a trance. Niall is standing at the bar while I'm dancing with Sarah. He's drinking Guinness and looks at me while he's taking a sip. I feel myself moving to the beat of the music and make some sexy moves while I keep my eyes on Niall. The alcohol in my system gives me a confidence boost so I slowly dance to Niall. When I'm by his side he puts down his Guinness and puts his arms around my waist. I lay my hands on his chest and look into his blue eyes who are a bit watery from the alcohol. He smiles at me "are you having a good time?" He asks me.

"Yes, I am," I say and give him a smile. I give him a soft kiss on the lips, but when I want to pull away he puts his hand softly in my neck and starts to deepen our kiss. Our lips fall in an old pattern we're both familiar with. Our tongues find each other and I can taste the alcohol. His other hand is going down from my spine to my waist and even my ass. He softly squeezes it and I feel the electricity going through my body. I let out a little moan and he bites my bottom lip softly.

"Get a room!" Luna screams from across the room and we stop kissing and start to laugh. I feel myself blush from the embarrassment that everyone saw us like that.

"Let them! They're just in love" someone else in the room yells back. I take Niall's and our fingers intertwine.

"Will you dance with me?" I ask him.

"You know I can't dance" he responds and I give him a little pout.

"Please dance with me, just one song" I beg him and I can see the glistening in his eyes.

"Okay, one dance," he says and I take him to the dance floor. There's a slow song playing and Niall puts his hands around my waist and I lay my head on his chest. We start to sway along on the music.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever," I tell Niall.

"Your welcome love, you deserve it," he says back and gives me a kiss on the top of my head. I look around and I see Sarah and Harry dancing together. They look so cute together and I really am so happy for them. Sarah sees me looking and gives me a big smile. She really loves him, you can just tell. The song ends and then Mamacita from the Black Eyes Peace comes on and everyone starts to cheer. Niall makes a move to leave the dance floor but I take his hand and turn around so that my back is against his body. He puts his hands on my waist and I start to dance to the beat, against his body. He mimics my moves and gives me a kiss on the neck. I feel the warmth going through my body and tilt my head back "people are watching us" I wisher in his ear. He looks around and Harry is looking at us and wiggles his eyebrows at us.

"I think you're right," he says and gives Harry the finger. Harry laughs and turns around. The next song comes on and Sarah, Luna, Helen, and I instantly start to shriek. It's stop right now by the Spice Girls and we do the whole dance while everybody is cheering us on. I look around and feel the love for every single person in this room.

The song ends and everybody starts to clap and we all make a bow laughing. The night goes on and everyone is having a great time, but when it's three am people start to leave. They all wish me a happy birthday and I thank them for coming. When everyone left I still on the barstool and Niall walks up to me with our jackets.

"Thank you," I say and take my jacket, but he doesn't give it to me yet.

"You know, this place is really special for me," he says and I feel a smile forming on my face and start to blush.

"It's the first time I saw you" he continues "I just knew you were a special girl".

"Niall, you're so sweet," I say and give him a kiss. He takes something out of his pocket and it's a small black box and I can see that he's getting nervous. My heart starts to race and I feel my hands are getting sweaty.

"You mean so much to me already and I can't imagine a world without you," he says and then opens the little box. There's a silver necklace with an N in the box and I feel my heart rate going steady again. "Omg, Niall, I thought you were going to propose!" I say and he starts to laugh.

"That was the point," he says with a cheeky smile. "I will do that someday, but not tonight," he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek "sorry for startling you". Him saying that he wants to marry me one day makes me feel so happy and so lucky. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I'm glad that this wasn't a proposal. We haven't been dating for so long and we're not even living together. I look back at the gift and I love the necklace, it's simple and elegant.

"you didn't have to give me a gift, you already did so much for me today," I say and get up to give him a hug.

"I know I didn't, but now you have a little piece of me with you, no matter where I am," he says and gives me a kiss. He takes the necklace out of the box and puts it on me. He strokes my neck while doing it and I feel the electric sparks going through my body.

"I love you," I say to him and give him a kiss.

"I love you too," he says and gives me a kiss. We put on our jackets and he takes my hand before we leave the bar.

We get in the car and sit in the back. I lay my head against his shoulder and look at the traffic. His hands brush against my side and I feel myself getting warmer. I look up at him and his eyes are looking at me with a hunger in them. I feel the same way and can't wait to get back to the apartment and show him how much I love him. 

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote :)