doctor Ralph

A/N - I have so many drafts I need to stop being lazy

---

I walk into the office and take a set on the bed, the doctor sits at his desk scribbling down notes. "One moment miss Y/l/n," he says. Wow, his voice is hot.

"Okay" I reply politely, just glancing around.

After a moment, he finally turns to face me and he's even hotter than I imagined. He walks over with a clipboard, his body inches from mine.

A man in uniform, blue scrubs hidden under a white coat with a stethoscope around his neck. It should be illegal to look this good.

He's new, I can tell. But I'm not complaining.

"So it says here you have pain in your right leg, is that correct?" He questions.

I nod.

"Mind if I have a feel around?"

I nod.

He places the clipboard beside and begins to gently feel over my leg, his soft hands running lightly over my thighs all the way down to my ankle, I shiver.

"Any pain?"

"No sir"

He slides his hand back to my thigh and squeezes, a small gasp leaving my lips. "Y-yea" I stuttered.

He nods.

He checks over the rest of my leg, the silence is somehow comforting. After a few minutes, he scribbles down on his clipboard.

"Is there any other concerns that you have?" He asks.

I think for a moment. 'Yeah, that you're not mine...'

"No doc, that's all" I reply, my eyes glued to his.

"So it seems to me that you're fine, you most likely pulled a muscle but with some rest, you'll be good as new" he advises.

"Thank you doc" I smile in return.

Like a gentleman, he helps me off the bed and prescribes some pills in case I have any more troubles.

After saying thank you again with a goodbye, I headed out to my car looking at the list he gave me, my eyes widening.

He didn't just give me a list...But his number too.

'Hmm guess I'll be seeing you again doctor Macchio'.