home life (2)

Imagine:

You had a day off work so you decided to clean around the house and cook a nice meal for dinner. You didn't hear your boyfriend Ralph arrive home. He had just received a lead role in a new movie which he had to train hard for. Lately, he had been practising a lot of karate.

Shortly after, you hear a grunt in the living room and walk in to encounter him working out topless. He hasn't seen you yet, you stand in the doorway admiring his tanned toned body. Ralph eventually catches you staring. "Hey, baby" he greets, wiping the light sheen of sweat that glazed his face. "Hey, handsome" you reply. 

"What are you practising?" You ask curiously. "The crane kick, it's for the final scene" he explains to you. "Can I try?" You ask as you walk over to him. He nods and helps you get into the stance, making sure you don't injure yourself. You take a deep breath and try to execute the move, but you miss your landing and almost fall flat on your face with a little squeal.

Ralph catches you in his hands. "I got you baby" he chuckles. He positions you properly so he can carry you, his hands supporting your ass as he holds you close, leaning in for a kiss. "You're all sweaty" you giggle, wiping his forehead with your sleeve. "It's okay, you still love me," he says with a cocky grin. You look at him and smile, "Yes, yes I do," you kiss him sweetly.