Frank Jr (3) *smut warning*

A/N - I'm sorry for the slow updates my mental health and motivation has been so rubbish!! This was requested ♡

---

"This game is boring" I sigh, dashing my cards onto the table. Frank keeps smirking at me with a cocky look. "How does it feel to be a sore loser?" He taunts. "I'm no loser, this game is rigged" I snap back before getting up and walking away. With a laugh, Frank follows me. 

"You know Y/n, even though you lost I could still treat ya..."

I raise my eyebrow. 

"How?"

Frank licks his lips. "I'm real good with the ladies in bed" he flexes to no surprise. "What makes you think I want you?" I say and he quickly frowns, I can tell he doesn't like it when girls play hard to get. "I could make you wet for me right now baby," he says firmly.

I give it a moment. "Prove it."

"Aight" I'm pinned against the wall, his lips immediately latch onto my neck. "Mmm," I close my eyes, relaxing. I feel so good that I don't even realise he's slipped his hand down into my panties until I feel him pinch my clit lightly which makes me gasp.

"There's plenty more what that came from" he grins.

Grabbing my hand, he pulls me quickly into the bedroom and throws me on the bed. I watch as he peels his shirt off, undoes his belt, lets his jeans fall to the floor before kicking them away. Even in his boxers, his hard boner is evident to the eye.

"Your turn baby"

Slowly, I take my top off. No bra. It's a hot day, you know? His grin widens as he stares at me with full lust. I continue on, wiggling out of my jeans and tossing them aside. I'm about to take my panties off when he stops me. "No that's my job Y/n," Frank lays me back on the bed before pulling the tiny black material off with his teeth.

I swallow, feeling myself get turned on. He knows what he's doing to me. Frank waits a moment, staring at me like a prize. "You want foreplay or do you think you can handle me?" He smirks. I like a challenge. "Let's just get to it" I reply boldly. "As you wish" he replies. I watch as he puts his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, slowly easing them off.

I gape at his hard-on as he smirks at me. "This big enough for you baby?"

"Plenty" I lick my lips.

Frank crawls over me, his arms on either side of my head. His tip teases my entrance, rubbing against my wet slits. "No teasing!" I whine. "What do you want?" He whispers in a low sensual voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"I want you"

"Want?"

"I need you, Frank!"

That's his sign. I feel him push into me inch by inch, a high moan escaping from my mouth. "You fill me up so well" I hum. I thought he was done but kept pushing in causing me to whimper. "Mmm take it all" he grunts in my ear.

We start off slow, his hands intertwined with mine. I keep my head nestled into his neck, moaning Frank's name. It's like his fuel as he starts to pick up his pace, thrusting deeper and harder. He won't stop moaning my name and it's the hottest thing ever. I feel his hand reach down as his fingers attack my clit. 

I'm overthrown with pleasure and he knows it by the look on his face. Frank wasn't wrong when he said he was real good in bed, in fact, I think he's even better. The more I scratch at his back in reaction, the deeper he pounds into me.

It doesn't take me long to tighten around his throbbing dick. I moan loudly as I ride through my orgasm, my whole body quivering at his touch. Frank slows down but doesn't pull out just yet as I try to catch my breath. "You good?" He asks, finally pulling out as his cum hits the sheets. "Y-yea" I pant, holding him close.

His arms wrap around my waist as he engulfs my tired body. "You know Y/n...We should do this more often" he suggests, I look up at him eagerly. "Do you mean...?"

He nods. "Friends with benefits."

After close consideration, I agree.