vampire Ralph (13)

A/N - I miss the vampire series so I'm bringing it back, this is probably my favourite one that I've written so far! Imagine: You come across a vampire in Victorian England who dares you to tag along for a ride in his carriage...

[play the music for a better experience & if you're interested, check out my Youtube channel @ theoutsiderskid] <33

---

---

I stand on the curb as my umbrella protects me from the rain that pelts the cobblestone ground.

Waiting patiently as I can, I scout around for anyone who could kindly give me a lift home. I didn't intend to stay out this late at the market square but I got distracted by the many trinkets and the smell of the delicious baked goodies. The church clock strikes twelve and I let out a small sigh.

My ears perk up when I hear the familiar sound of a horse and carriage. It gradually pulls up beside me and the door swings open as a hand reaches out. "Thank goodness, you arrived just in time," I say as I climb carefully up into the carriage, the door slams shut behind me. A young man is perched opposite me, his dark eyes glint with anticipation. I'm utterly mesmerized by the mysterious, silhouetted stranger. I can't see his face properly in the twilight but I can assume he must be wealthy.

"May I help you?" His voice is like rich velvet.

"I need a ride home, sir. This weather prevents me from walking home safely" I reply, closing my umbrella for more space.

The interior is decorated with thick, heavy red curtains and candle lights. Between us stands a small table with a deck of cards placed on top. The carriage begins to move as the horse projects a loud neigh. 

"Care for a game of Rummy?"

My eyes settle on the deck of cards. I haven't played this particular game in a while but I can't seem to deny his invitation. I watch as the man begins to deal the cards steadily, he's great at shuffling. With ten cards each in our hands, the corner of his mouth twitches into a cheeky grin. The game starts off slow but I have a feeling I'm winning. 

"Let's switch this up, shall we?"

I meet his gaze, showing my interest.

"If I lose, I take you home as requested. But if I win, which I will may I add, then you return to my castle with me no questions asked."

I gulp nervously, peering at my cards. I only have two more to get until I can claim my victory. With a deep breath, I smile and nod.

"Game on."

We continue to play, being forced to listen to the harsh sounds of nature. I draw a final ace from the pile and slam my cards down upon the table with a smug look. "I hope you won't be too disappointed," I say. The stranger lets out a hearty chuckle, one that sends a nervous shiver down my spine. He swipes my cards away carelessly to reveal that in fact, he had already won.

"Oh..."

I sink back into the seat defeated as he emerges from the shadows. The light from the candle falls over his face and I can't help but gasp at how fatally attractive he is. I have come across many males in my lifetime but none that is so hypnotizing as he is. His lips curl into an ominous smile and that's when I notice the two glistening fangs that hang down.

"Sharper than a needle, I can tell you're wondering," he comments.

I stay frozen in place as the carriage turns away from the village and heads over a bridge.

"My name is Ralph Macchio. You may either address me by Ralph...Or master if you will."

He reaches his hand out and waits. I lay my shaky hand in his palm as he plants a soft kiss on my delicate skin.

"You look very delicious" his eyes scan me like prey.

"Please don't hurt me..." I whisper frightfully.

Ralph raises an eyebrow.

"Please don't hurt me, what?"

I take a deep breath.

"Please don't hurt me, master."

"Good girl," the vampire winks.

A building outside catches my attention and I realize we're pulling up in front of an enormous castle that is surrounded by a lake. My eyes widen a little, it looks like something out of a fairytale. The carriage comes to a halt and the door swings open as we're greeted by a butler. "Dinner is served and ready for you sir."

Ralph nods in response.

Like a gentleman, he helps me down the steps and holds the umbrella over my head. Feeling helpless and completely at his mercy, I follow him inside of the place he calls home. It's decorated with the finest ornaments and trinkets, I wouldn't dare touch them out of fear they would break at the slightest impact.

Ralph leads me to his dining room.

The table is empty.

Wait a minute...

Just as I suspect, I'm laid upon the white cloth. "No no please!" I beg, scared and uneasy. "Don't you want to please me, Y/n?" His response is very calm. Before I can even question how he knows of my identity, he dips his head in and kisses me.

He's addictive...Tantalizing. 

"Stay with me forever. Let me love you, cherish you. Let us exchange our energy" I sense the neediness in his voice. The life I lead flashes before my eyes, I can't possibly give it up for a man I met merely a few hours ago. Ralph continues to promise me a new start of untold riches and undying affection.

I have been pretty lonely...

"I need your consent darling. Yes or no?"

His thumb caresses my lip and I melt at his touch.

"Yes, master."

"Good girl."

Ralph leans into the crook of my neck, his cold yet gentle lips graze my neck. With no hesitation, he latches on and bites down earning a whimper from me. It stings for a moment but as he begins to draw my blood, I feel my body relax. When he's had his fill, he peels away and wipes the excess blood away from his mouth before scooping me up into his arms.

Ralph carries me upstairs into a king-size bedroom, laying me in the middle of the bed that feels like heaven.

He kisses me once more.

"You're mine Y/n. Forever and always."