Eugene Martone (4) *smut warning*

"Where are we goinggg?"

"It's a surprise Y/n" Eugene replied with a soft chuckle.

We walked around for a moment until suddenly his hands were gone and I opened my eyes, gasping at the sight in front of me. We were in the bedroom that looked completely transformed. Scented candles flickered on the shelves, rose petals were scattered all over the floor with fairy lights hanging over the bed.

I could feel my eyes brimming with tears, I just knew he put so much effort into making our date night special. He had also placed pictures around the room of our favourite memories together. When I turned around, Eugene was holding his guitar which he began to strum, singing a love song to me.

When he finished, I almost choked on my tears. Eugene looked down and smiled, cupping my face gently. He kissed me passionately, sweetly as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful Y/n," he whispered a compliment. 

"That's all you baby," I smiled and watched as he peeled his top off.

I gazed at his muscles, god I loved his muscles. I traced my fingers over them with a giggle and squeezed them lightly. He began getting undressed, the buckle of his belt made noise as he undid it, letting his jeans fall down.

About to pull my dress off, I was stopped and then undressed by Eugene himself leaving us in our underwear. I went to continue but he stopped me again. "No baby, let me do all the work" he breathed out, unhooking my bra and pulling my panties down for me. I smiled and watched as he slipped out of his boxers.

Then, I was laid down on the silk laced sheets, Eugene hovered on top of me but minded not to put his full weight on. "I love you," I said, playfully running my hand through his hair.

"I love you more."

It was me who initiated the next lust-filled kiss. His dick rubbed against my entrance and I whimpered. He teased, rubbing slowly and entering two fingers at a time. "P-please..." I wanted him, he wanted me. "Are you ready?" He asked, slowly massaging my thighs which he wrapped around his waist. 

I nodded.

He slowly thrusts in, my face planted into his neck. I liked that he was gentle with me, it made me feel cared for and respected. Eugene pecked my forehead with a light kiss before he started thrusting deeper.

Earning a light squeal from me, he grunted proudly as I squirmed being overtaken with pleasure. My nails scraped his skin lightly, the room started to feel hot and heavy. I knew he could feel my body wither and tighten underneath, he left kisses everywhere. Hands smoothing down my legs.

I finally noticed the faint radio music in the background. "Mmm you're all mine" he mumbled, moving up to my lips. As we kissed I felt his tongue sliding along my lower lip for access which I granted.

"I'm gonna c-" I began but was cut off by his tongue exploring my mouth as he bucked up our hips and slammed into me, causing me to reach my climax. He didn't stop just yet but made sure I was comfortable, slowing down every moment or so before picking up the pace.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

We panted heavily as he pulled out, snuggling into one another from the side. "Gene, do you really see a future with me?" I asked curiously. "Of course I do. We're gonna get married and start our own family one day. For now, it's just me and you" he replied firmly.

Eugene started raking his fingers through my hair, brushing it gently out of my face. He moved his hands down, stroking my flushed cheeks for a moment before moving them back to hair which he played with.

"Thank you for tonight baby" I swooned as he pulled me up tight to his chest.

"Anything for you Y/n."