Romeo, oh Romeo

A/N - Imagine: Ralph shows up at your house late one night to confess his love 

The sound of something being thrown against my window wakes me up. I sleepily roll out of bed and check the time, it's almost 3 am. I saunter over to my window and open it, peering down into the garden. Ralph stands there looking up, the moonlight highlights his features. "Ralph, what are you doing here? It's the middle of the night" I yawn. "Y/n, I have a confession" he calls out. I notice he's holding a rose in his hands. "What is it?" I ask in a confused curiosity.

"I'm in love with you. I know I've been busy lately with work but I can't stop thinking about you. If you'll have me, I want you to be mine" he avows. My eyes widen, I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Do you love me?" He asks nervously. "Of course I love you, Ralph. I wish I had told you before you left for Tulsa" I reply dreamily. He smiles at me before he places the rose stem in his mouth and climbs up to my bedroom window using the tree that attains alongside. 

Now in my bedroom, he hands me the rose and we kiss for the first time. His hands snake around my body, resting upon my waist as he kisses me with a passionate urge. I wrap my arms around his neck, the rose petals brushing against his skin as the kiss deepens. "Will you stay the night?" I ask, he nods his head excitedly. Ralph peels his shirt off as I place the flower in a cup of water. We crawl into bed and embrace each other's bodies. "Goodnight baby" he whispers, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight my love" I whisper back before we fall asleep together.