neverland (2)

A/N - Part 2 of Peter Pan ♡

---

I run through the forest in the night with the fireflies dancing around me.

Just as I think I lost Ralph, he jumps out at me and pulls me close.

"Caught ya" he smirks.

"Dammit" I giggle.

Ralph chuckles and holds me close.

As I rest against his chest, I feel light all of a sudden. When I look down I realize we're flying.

"Woah" I breathe out.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He chats.

"Very" I admire.

Placing one hand on my waist and the other in mine, he begins to spin us around as we rise even higher into the air

The fairies of Neverland fly around us, the moonlight devours every inch of darkness, casting shine upon Neverland.

"I'm so glad you decided to come with me Y/n" Ralph says.

"Me too...But baby do you think we can go back to see my parents?" I reply.

He smiles at me sweetly. "Of course."

Ralph tightens his grip on me as we fly over the gentle blue sea, I notice the memaids hanging out by the rocks.

"Wonder what he's up to this time" Ralph chuckles, he points over to Hook's ship.

"Probably trying to escape the crocodile" I roll my eyes playfully.

We glide over the seas and through the highest stars, everywhere seems so mesmerising.

Ralph and I continue our journey past the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

We're back, it feels odd but heartwarming to be back in my town, it's been so long.

We fly over the church, past the library, through the alley and towards my old house.

When we reach, Ralph and I settle down on the windowsill holding hands, looking in.

Then, I see my parents sitting in armchairs, a loud gasp arises from my mouth.

They're old, like much older. The grey hair. The wrinkles, the slow movement. They're now elderly people.

"O-oh my god, how long has it been?" I ask curiously.

Ralph looks at me and sighs, forcing a small smile.

"30 years Y/n" he replies.

I feel a knot in my throat, it's been 30 years since the day I left for Neverland with Ralph.

You wouldn't think it, I'm still a young teenage girl. Haven't aged a day.

Watching my parents I now feel a little sad knowing that their time is soon coming to an end whilst my time is everlasting.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah...I'm okay" I answer. 

Ralph holds me close as we watch my parents, creating one last final memory for me.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear and I feel spirited again.

"I love you too Ralph."