Denny Brody

I sit in my room watching tv, I'm so focused I don't even see Denny sneaking through my window.

It's almost 11 pm and my parents are sleeping in their bedroom across the hall.

"Hey Y/n" he says, he sounds kinda low-spirited.

"Ah!" I jump at the sound of his voice.

He chuckles and comes up close to me, he kisses me.

It's hard and needy, he only kisses me like that when he's in a bad mood.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask, I turn the tv down so I can focus on him.

"Ray pushed me into a wall. I hate that he thinks he can tell me what to do, he ain't my father" he shouts angrily.

I jump again at his tone, I cover his mouth quickly so my parents don't hear him.

I wait until the fire in his eyes is gone and then I remove my hand.

"I'm sorry bubz, I know you two find it difficult to get on with each other. How about I cuddle you and make you feel better?" I reply, trying my best to comfort.

"Yes, now" he orders which makes me laugh but I remember to stay quiet.

Denny climbs into bed and lays on top of me, he doesn't even care that he's slightly bigger.

I run my hands through his hair as his head rests on my chest, I can feel him breathing heavily.

"I don't know what my mom sees in that guy, he's an ex convict for god's sake" Denny mumbles.

"Yeah I know but he makes your mom happy, don't you want her to be happy?" I counselled. 

"Yeah but I hate him, he will never be the boss of me!" Denny replies, I can hear him getting overhwemled again.

"Shh It's okay, you're safe with me baby" I repeat a few times as I stroke his skin.

He looks up at me with his wood brown eyes.

"I love you, you're seriously the only person keeping me sane" he says, pecking my lips.

"I love you too too Denny" I smile.