Johnny Cade (3) x soc

A/N - Requested, you as the reader are a soc ♡

---

You're at the record store, browsing through The Beatles collection. Glancing over, you notice a boy from your school jamming away at the vinyl as he listens to Elvis. You recognise the greaser instantly, Johnny Cade. Your friends warned you about socialising with Northside kids but something in you compelled you to approach.

"Hey Johnny" you smiled warmly.

Johnny looked at you in surprise but then smiled back. "Hey Y/n, I didn't expect to see you here," he said. "You like Elvis too? That's awesome" you beamed. Together, you chose a song to listen to. Johnny bopped his head along to the track, you could see he really wanted to let loose. 

"Hey uh, you wanna dance?"

"Right here?"

He nodded.

You giggled and he took your hand, pulling you close. His other hand rested on your hip as the two of you began to dance together. A few other customers watched in amusement but you didn't even notice as you stared into the purity of his soft brown eyes. When the song eventually came to an end, you broke apart. 

"You thirsty? I could buy you a drink" Johnny offers, sweeping his greasy hair aside. "I'd love that" you accept politely and the two of you head off down the street. Whilst deep in random conversation, you passed a rough greaser territory, Johnny's arm wrapped around your waist protectively which made you blush.

You made your way to a small cafe where Johnny paid for your drink, even buying you a slice of cake with it too which you share with him. "So, what brings you to Northside?" Johnny asked as you continued on your stroll. "I just didn't feel like staying at home" you answered truthfully. Johnny led the way to the park where you ended up on the swings.

"I've seen you around school, I would've said hi but I don't think your friends like me," he says with a small chuckle although his face looks a little down. You reach for his hand "Well I like you" you say whilst intertwining your fingers together. Johnny's face lights up with the cutest smile.

"But I'm a greaser-"

"Doesn't matter"

He really appreciated that. Johnny leaned in and cupped your face before meeting your lips and engaging a sweet kiss. It's euphoric, you feel all your troubles melt away. Deep down, you know your friends wouldn't agree with it but you didn't care. After all, you really liked that Cade kid.