wedding

"Are you ready hun?" My father asks me.

I nod my head, I'm a little nervous but I'm ready.

We start to walk down the aisle, I'm holding my bouquet of flowers.

All the guests are gazing at me happily, my father looks at me proudly as he walks beside me with our arms linked.

We reach the front of the altar, my father hands me over to Ralph as the officiant begins his speech.

I gaze at the man I'm marrying, I can't believe how lucky I am.

He's wearing a black suit and his hair is slicked back.

"You look beautiful" Ralph whispers to me with a smile, his eyes glint in anticipation.

"So do you" I whisper back with with a smile.

"Ralph, do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The officiant asks him.

"I do" Ralph states.

"Y/n, do you take Ralph to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The officiant asks me.

"I do" I announce.

We exchange our vows, Ralph slips the ring on my finger and then I do the same to him.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride" The officiant declares.

Ralph smiles at me and wastes no time in bringing me close and kissing me passionately.

The guests clap loudly, Ralph and I walk down the aisle holding hands as our friends and family cheer on.

He helps me climb into the limo that was hired for me and him.

"I can't believe you're Mrs Macchio" Ralphs grins at me, he places his hand on my thigh.

"Finally! I've dreamed of this day for so long" I giggle.

Ralphs pulls me close again and kisses me but it's softer this time, more sweet.

He slips his tongue in, exploring my mouth gently.

We pull apart breathlessly a few minutes after.

"I love you Y/n" he says, he sounds like he's about to cry with happiness.

"I love you too Mr Macchio" I reply with a smile

---

A/N - awe this is so cute omg, let me know in the comments if you'd like a part 2 of the wedding