Paris, France

A/N - inspired by (or basically re-telling) my recent trip to France. I've always dreamt of visiting Paris so my older sister took me as my 21st birthday present! & yes that's me in the picture! We had the best time ever and I look forward to visiting again! x

---

From childhood, you've always dreamed of visiting Paris, and Ralph was aware of this. As a gift for your upcoming one-year anniversary, he purchased tickets for both of you.

Upon your arrival in France, you were filled with excitement and restlessness. "What's our first move?" Ralph asked, studying the map. "Everything!" you exclaimed, prompting a chuckle from him. After meeting the kind staff and settling into your luxurious hotel, you were eager to begin your city adventures.

During your trip, one of your top priorities was visiting the iconic Eiffel Tower which was a ten-minute stroll from your hotel. As you gazed up at its impressive structure, you couldn't help but feel awestruck. However, you also had to keep an eye out for potential scams, as Ralph nearly fell victim to the cup and ball game before you intervened. Afterwards, you enjoyed a delightful lunch at a charming café before returning to your hotel to rest and snuggle up in Ralph's arms.

On your second day, you both rode the Paris Métro to Disneyland Paris. While there, Ralph kindly gifted you Minnie Mouse ears, in return, you bought him the Mickey Mouse version. After indulging in some delicious Disney treats, the day was spent enjoying all the thrilling rides. You even managed to persuade Ralph to join you on the fastest rollercoaster, which made him feel queasy. As the sun set, you both cuddled up together and watched the breathtaking fireworks display at the castle.

On the third day of your trip, there were numerous activities to enjoy. You began with a delightful sightseeing dinner cruise along the beautiful River Seine, where your tour guide provided you with fascinating insights into France's history. After that, you and Ralph strolled hand in hand for about 40 minutes to the renowned Louvre museum. Although the queue was quite lengthy, you were fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of the Mona Lisa, which turned out to be smaller than you had anticipated.

"Is that it? I thought she'd be bigger," Ralph frowned.

"So did I," you giggled.

After the museum closed, you took the Paris Métro to the Arc de Triomphe. It was already dark outside and the whole city was lit up with dazzling lights. To reach the rooftop, you had to climb 284 steps that were constructed into a spiral staircase. Surprisingly, it wasn't difficult for you to climb those stairs, but when you peered over your shoulder, you saw that Ralph had only made it halfway up.

"Are you okay?" you called out.

"I'm great sweetheart" he panted.

With a smile, you eagerly waited for him and climbed the remaining steps together. Upon reaching the rooftop, the breathtaking scenery of Paris at night left you speechless. The view was so surreal that it felt almost unreal. Amidst the stunning scenery, the Eiffel Tower caught your attention, and you couldn't take your eyes off it. As you gazed at the view, Ralph was captivated by you, admiring how he had won your heart.

During the final days, you and Ralph went shopping together. He generously treated you to new clothing and gifts, which was a lovely gesture. Along the way, you discovered a charming little bookstore that felt almost enchanting, and you couldn't bear the thought of leaving it. Ralph had taken so many pictures on the trip and continued doing so, even if you weren't looking at the camera.

On the last night in Paris, you and Ralph strolled the brief distance from your hotel to the Eiffel Tower for dinner. The tower was adorned with golden lights and sparkled precisely on the hour, as you both reminisced about the incredible adventure you shared.

"Did you enjoy your trip baby?"

"I did, thank you, baby."

As the tower sparkled behind you, Ralph pulled you close and kissed you, holding onto your waist tightly, just the way you liked it.

After all, it is the city of love.

<3