a night to remember

A/N - Not my usual content but I thought it'd be fun to write about 

Includes disturbing themes such as violence. Read at your own risk 

---

I was standing by my locker putting my books away when I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind me. "Damn, you're hot." I turned around to encounter a boy. He was taller, with charcoal hair and brown arrogant eyes that scanned my body. 

His skin was lightly tanned and a devilish smirk etched across his face. "I'm pretty sure everyone else would start with 'hi, what's your name', right?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah well, I'm not everyone else but on that topic what is your name?" He replied, leaning against the lockers.

"Y/n," I answered. He looked me up and down curiously. "Ralph Macchio," he smirked. "Ah, Mr popular guy," I mocked slyly. "Mhm, that's me. So, wanna come over today?" He conversed. "I'm fine thanks, I don't want to," I answered. 

"Do you know how many girls would KILL to be you right now? You're lucky I'm even talking to you," he said bitterly. "Oh how very lucky I am, let me write a report about it," I taunted. He glared at me as the bell rang.

I sat at the back next to another boy, he introduced himself politely. As we were talking, I noticed Ralph still glaring at me but I ignored him. "What's on your mind?" Luke asked. "I met this guy earlier right and he got mad because I didn't wanna go over to his house," I explained. 

"Oh, who?"

"Some guy called Ralph" 

 "Oh him, yeah he's not that special," Luke replied which made us laugh. Suddenly, Ralph came over to our desk.

"Is there something you wanna say to my face?" He snapped. "Uh no man," Luke replied nervously. "Sounds like you were talking about me," Ralph grunted. "Sounds like you should mind your business," I quipped. 

"Pretty sure it IS my business when my name is in your mouth," he growled. The teacher began shouting at Ralph to take a seat. He death stared me and walked away back to his seat, sitting down in a sulk. Luke and I exchanged a small smile before getting on with the work.

---

Two weeks later

It was one am, I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing so I decided to go for a jog to clear my thoughts. I changed into my gym gear and left the house. Usually, I stuck to the streets but I wanted a change of scenery so I headed into the woods, staying on the bike trail. 

I was deep inside when I noticed smoke in the air. I followed the smell and saw a large group of boys having a campfire. I saw Ralph was there, I hid behind a bush and watched them. They were talking when some more boys showed up.

I assumed not all of them were friends when an argument broke out. A fight almost endured when one guy pulled a switchblade out and pointed it at Ralph. In retaliation, he pulled out a gun and shot the guy dead. 

I gasped loudly, a sudden feeling of sickness waved over me. I tried to leave when I stood on a twig, it cracked loudly under my feet. I hoped nobody heard but Ralph emerged, his eyes widened when he saw me.

Before any words could be exchanged, I ran off fast, dodging through the trees, I glanced back and saw him chasing me. I was almost out when he grabbed me, pinning me tightly against a tree. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked firmly, looking down at me. "What the hell are YOU doing! You just killed someone" I cried out. 

"Mhm, a little girl like you shouldn't be out in the woods so late," he said intimidatingly. I didn't say anything. "Chris!" Ralph called out as another boy appeared. "Take her to the warehouse" Ralph demanded. 

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you!" I protested. "Too bad" Ralph waved at me as I was dragged away by the other boy. We struggled against each other as he tried to put me in the car. "Stay still!" He ordered, I didn't listen. I was almost out of his grip until I slipped, my head smashing against the car door as the world turned black.

---

Weak. 

That's all I felt. My breathing was very slow and my surroundings were sluggishly spinning. I forced myself to sit up and peered around the vacant room. I was alone until the door slammed open and in walked Ralph, followed by a few other boys. He advanced towards me, his eyes were empty and his smile was vixenish.

"Now Y/n, you're not going to tell anybody about what you saw otherwise...Well. I think you know" he threatened. I nodded my head slowly, my body was trembling in fright. 

"Well gang, it seems we have a new member" Ralph announced with a smile. All eyes were on me and I felt overwhelmed with emotion. This was not going to end well, I knew that. "Please let me go home, I-I won't tell anyone" I pleaded, I meant it. Ralph shook his head. "Sorry Y/n...But you're mine now."