study partner

"Okay, it says here to describe biology in its simplest form," Ralph said. "Easy, it's the study of life and living orgasms" I replied with confidence. He raised his eyebrow. "Orgasm right?" He pointed out. "...Organisms" I facepalmed. Ralph chuckled and started to peel his hoodie off. It caught onto his shirt which lifted up, I stole a few glances of his toned abdomen. 

He sprawled out over my bed, pushing our textbooks aside. "I'm bored of studying" he pouted. "I know but biology" I replied, pinching his cheeks playfully. He swatted my hands away with a cheeky grin. "Maybe I should teach you a thing or two Y/n" he smirked. "Mhm, we'll see about that Macchio" I replied with a little giggle.

It was about seven pm when we started and nine pm when we finished. "I still have some time before curfew so..." he shuffled closer to me. "What pg actions did you have in mind?" I kidded. "I think you know" he leaned in close but didn't kiss me, instead he hovered his lips teasingly over mine. "That's not fair" I mumbled in a sulk. "Oh, is there something you wanted?" He taunted me.

"I think you know" I echoed his words. Ralph smiled before finally placing his lips on mine, sparking a hot make-out session. The oral combat continued, the mixture of my soft moans with his soft groans filled the air. He laid me back and crawled over, twirling his fingers in my locks. Eventually, we had to pull away for air. "Jeez-" I panted. "Oh, believe me, I know" he chuckled.

Ralph pulled me into his embrace, his warm breath hitting my skin caused goosebumps. "I had a really good time with you tonight. I'd love to study with you again" he said. "Study or make out?" I raised an eyebrow. "Both...Duh," he sassed which earned a laugh from me. "You're welcome any time" I replied. Shortly after, it was time for him to go. I followed the tan boy downstairs, coming into view of the doorframe.

"So I guess it's settled, I'll see you again next week?" Ralph asked.

I nodded. "Hopefully sooner too."

Ralph leaned in and kissed me again but sweeter this time, more innocent. We pulled apart for a moment, each with an impassioned smile spreading across our face. "You know it," he waved as he walked off into the night, his energy still radiated around me.