Chooch Bambalazi

A/N - Decided I'm going to start adding his characters besides writing Ralph as himself! ♡

---

I'm sleeping, it's gone just past midnight and the Major Sergeant is walking around the halls, doing her nightly bedtime check. 

My 3 roommates are fast asleep too, our room is silent.

A sudden knock on the window wakes me up, I look around to see if the others awaken but they don't.

I crawl out of bed and over to the window, I peer over the ledge to see Chooch standing outside. I gasp quietly and open the window.

"Chooch! What are you doing here?" I whisper to him in alarm. 

"I wanted to see you Y/n, I miss you" he whispers back which brings a smile to my face.

"You shouldn't be here though, you could get caught by the Major!" I say in a low hushed tone.

"I promise I won't, if I can sneak around out of Sheldon R. Weinberg Academy then I won't get caught here at the girl's base" he claims proudly, his voice is soft.

I nod my head and help him climb through the window silently, I keep checking if the other girls are still sleeping.

Chooch crawls into bed with me, he snuggles into my chest as I wrap my arms around him. 

The blanket is over him enough so if the Sergeant does come back, he won't be seen.

"I can't wait until we're out of military school, I wanna take you on so many dates" he whispers.

"I'd like that too" I whisper back.

He lifts his head up and places a small, gentle loving kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight Y/n" he mumbles against my lips sleepily.

"Goodnight Chooch" I say quietly before we fall asleep.

---

The Major walks into the room at 6 am sharp. 

"Wake up ladies!" She yells.

I open my eyes immeadiatly and hide Chooch under the blanket. 

"Dammit" he mumbles.

He was supposed to leave before sunrise but he overslept.

"Line up ladies, now!" Major orders.

My roommates and I line up for registration, she calls our names out one by one.

A/N - (Y/f/n = your full name)

"Y/f/n!" She calls out loudly.

"Present Sergeant!" I reply professionally.

She ticks us all off and leaves the room, we all know we have dance class first.

I wait for the other girls to leave and then I run over to Chooch, taking the blanket off him.

"Please be careful" I warn before kissing him sweetly.

"I will" he says with a smile.

I help him climb through the window and he legs it across the field, heading for the back of the school. 

'He's crazy, but I'm crazy for him too' I think to myself before getting ready for dance.