vampire Ralph (11) *smut warning*

A/N - This one is dedicated to Abby who requested another vampire chapter! Hope you enjoy ♡

---

"On the bed, now."

His tone is firm and his eyes are dark, I can tell he's not here to mess around. I do as Ralph says and lay on the bed feeling already pent up hoping that he won't tease. He crawls over my naked body that tingles in excitement, a cheeky grin exposes his fangs.

"Y/n. You're not allowed to touch yourself anymore, do you understand me? Because if I find out you have-" I feel my breathing hitch as his hot breath hits my skin "-You'll be punished. I mean that sweetheart."

Ralph moves down my neck, sucking and teasing, marking the sensitive skin he leaves behind as he explores new sweet spots to abuse. "Do you know what my favourite number is baby?" He coos.

I shake my head. "What is it...?"

"69" he whispers in a sharp breath leaving me a heated, red mess.

"T-that's a nice number..."

"You like it do you?" His tone almost sounds belittling but I want him so badly I don't even care. He kisses down to my entrance as I feel him circle around on my clit. My breathing is already laboured, skin burning in pleasure.

We look at each other, his dark eyes searching mine. His tanned skin is smooth to the touch, his black hair flops slightly over his forehead in a messy state. His grin grows wider. "Count down from 69 and don't stop until you get to zero" he demands.

It's an odd request but...If that's what he wants.

I gasp as he suddenly thrusts his fingers in.

"69..."

He pulls them out slightly.

"68..."

He pushes back in, slightly reaching deeper.

"67..."

In and out he goes at a firm pace.

"66..." 

I gasp again as he suddenly adds another finger.

He continues to speed up, each time I get lower he fastens his pace. I can feel his eyes trailing my body as he listens to my quiet strained voice. It's tedious but I'm sure my reward will be a much-needed orgasm.

"37..." I pant, licking my lips. I'm grinding against his fingers, needing that release. His free hand moves from my hip to my thigh, drawing teasingly on my skin.

"Almost there baby" he encourages, making me feel good.

"36..."

His fingers curl and angle, hitting the right spot.

"35!" I squeal, my hips buck up, my eyes unfocused in the dim light of the room.

He moves a finger to play with my clit whilst still thrusting. "Mmm Ralph" I moan, my breathing heavy. "Counting?" He mutters before lightly blowing over my entrance as I shiver.

"30..."

"No." He scolds and I realize my mistake. Scared he might make me start again, I plead.

"I'm sorry! 34..."

After a moment of silence, he smirks.

"Good girl. Carry on."

So I do. I keep the numbers evenly paced, determined to make it to the end before my body overloads. When he speeds up, my back arches. "Ralph please!" I beg. "Keep counting baby...You're doing so well. I love watching you. The look on your beautiful face" he says in a sensual voice.

"24..." I whisper.

"Cmon baby. Hold the urge for me? Don't cum until I tell you to" he orders.

I can feel my pussy pulse and the feeling is overwhelming as I grip onto his coarse hair for support. I keep squeaking and panting, his fingers circle around in my arousal as he proceeds to attack my clit.

I tighten as much as I can but I don't know how much longer I can hold. He gently places little kisses over my stomach and thighs which makes me whimper in despair. I count down as much as I can, I'm so close!

"10..."

Ralph lifts his head up. "Do you promise that from now on only I can pleasure you? I'll make you orgasm as many times as you want but only me. You're never to touch yourself again. Can you promise me that baby? My gift to you?"

"Yes...Anything. Please!" I cry out.

Ralph suddenly pulls his fingers out and moves his mouth down. "Go on...Let go" he gives in.

He starts to eat me out and I'm completely destroyed. My legs shake as the powerful orgasm hits, it's probably the biggest I've ever encountered. I moan and squeal, feeling his tongue work wonders as he sucks and licks, it's euphoric.

When my body falls limp, he finally pulls away.

"Satisfied?" He asks.

"Very satisfied..." I whisper.