wedding pt.2

A/N - The readers asked, I delivered. Enjoy pt. 2 of your wedding my lovelies

---

I'm slow dancing with Ralph at our wedding reception.

Flashing lights are filling my eyes as our family and friends record us on their camcorder's.

We're dancing to Stevie Wonder's "Stay Gold" for our first dance.

It means a lot to Ralph as it is the song that was used for his breakthrough movie "The Outsiders."

His hands grasp my body protectively as I lay my head against his chest, I feel safe and loved.

"I love you Y/n" Ralph swoons as we sway to the music.

"I love you too Ralph" I smile.

After a while, it's time for the speeches.

All the guests settle down in silence, Ralph begins.

"Y/n and I grew up together, we've been best friends since birth. Lovers since the age of 13. I remember our first kiss, she was sitting on the swings when I ran up to her and just kissed her! She was so shocked, you would've thought she'd seen a ghost" he begins.

All the guests burst into laughter.

I laugh at the memory, it's true. I was very shocked when young Ralph kissed me at the park.

"From that day, we've been inseparable. We do everything together and I can't imagine a life without Y/n, she is my life. She's the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every morning and go to sleep with a smile on my face" Ralph continues.

"Aweee," the crowd say.

"Now, we're finally Mr and Mrs Macchio and I can't wait to make new memories with you until we get old. I love you Y/n" Ralph concludes.

He kisses me, the crowd applauds us.

Now, it's time for my speech.

"Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite. Every day with you is like living on cloud 9, it's like living in a fairytale that every young girl dreams of. I'm so lucky to have such a prince like you in my life, a life without you Ralph is a life without hope. I cannot thank you enough for all that you do for us as a couple and I can't wait to make new memories with you as Mr and Mrs Macchio. I love you Ralph" I say.

Ralph kisses me again, the crowd claps and wolf whistles at us.

Next, it's time to cut the cake.

We stand together and have a few pictures snapped of us before we slice into it.

Suddenly, Ralph dips his finger into the cake and wipes it onto my nose.

My jaw drops open in shock, the guests laugh.

"How's that for a first memory baby?" Ralph chuckles, he kisses my cheek.

I smile and do the same to him with even more cake, the guests laugh harder.

"I could ask you the same baby" I giggle.

Ralph smiles at me, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.