laundromat

I enter the laundromat where Ralph is working, the store belongs to his father.

It's empty of customers, the only person in there is Ralph.

"Hey baby" I greet with a kiss.

He wraps his arms around me and smiles down.

"Hello gorgeous, you came early. I thought you said you were coming at one" he converses.

Checking the time, it's 12:30 pm.

"I know, I just couldn't wait to see you" I giggle.

"You're so cute Y/n" he replies.

I take a seat on the counter and Ralph starts folding clothes again.

"So, how's your day so far?" I ask, I don't even realize I'm swinging my legs.

"It's good, even better that you're here" he winks which makes me blush.

A few minutes later, his father Ralph Macchio Sr enters the store.

"Hello sir" I greet with a warm smile.

"Hello Y/n, so lovely to see you again" Ralph's father waves at me.

I smile to myself, it makes me happy to know that his family like me.

The father and son talk for a bit until Ralph Sr heads into the back, leaving Ralph and I.

"No wonder your name is Ralph Macchio Jr, you have such a baby face" I tease.

Ralph glares at me annoyed.

"Yeah, well. You wasn't complaining about my baby face last night" he sasses.

My eyes widen as I think back to the long, adventurous, hot- I can't even speak of it.

"Aha...Touché" I reply, my cheeks are burning up.

Ralph smirks at me and brushes over my thigh purposely when he walks past carrying a basket of clothes.

"Tease" I mumble which makes him laugh.

Ralph Sr walks back out shortly after.

"Are you kiddos ready for lunch? Rosalie is meeting us there" he beams.

"I'm ready as ever" I grin.

Ralphs walks over to me and holds my hand, then we go out for a family lunch.

---

A/N - Rosalie is Ralph's mother for those who don't know