vampire Ralph (15) *smut warning*

A/N - hi my loves, it's been a while (no shock there) life is busy but I miss writing and I feel bad for not updating requests faster so here's one I received a while back!!! - you assume Ralph has been cheating when he comes home after a while...

---

The night he disappeared feels so long ago. Not a single mouth of word or written letter to explain why he left. At first, I was mad, real mad. Now, I'm moving on.

As usual, life keeps me busy with chores around the house, more specifically, laundry. 

I fold my clothes neatly and place them in the drawers, leaving my underwear for last. With my back facing away from the bed, I almost jump out of my skin when a familiar voice startles me. 

"This red thong has always been my favourite."

Peering over my shoulder, Ralph lays comfortably on the bed, fiddling and admiring the red lace material. "If that's all you have to say after all this time, you can leave," I say. "Don't be like that Y/n, I had a family matter to attend to but I missed you like damn crazy," he rises and approaches.

I turn to face him fully. Gosh, he's more attractive than I remember. The exposed smile on my face slowly begins to fade as I notice the smeared blood across his lips, a tiny bit even glinting on his fangs. My body stiffens. "What is that on your face?"

"What?" He's confused, patting his cheeks and forehead quizzically. 

"The blood on your lips" I hiss through gritted teeth "Are you seeing somebody behind my back?"

Ralph's face contorts into a mask of incomprehension. "How dare you accuse me of cheating."

"The evidence is right there you asshole!" 

I try to storm past but he grabs ahold of me, pinning me tightly against the wall. We're so close I can soak in all the features of his perfect face. He stares at me like he wants to eat me alive. "Do you really believe that I'd cheat on you?" 

"I- I don't know anymore" I hesitate.

Ralph frowns, stumbles back slightly and scoffs. "Y/n...The only girl I've ever loved and you don't even trust me."

"How can I? You clearly cheated on me."

Something surges through him, a rage I assume he's been pressing down for a while. "I didn't cheat and I would never! It's your blood, okay? It's yours."

"Oh bullshit."

"I have a bottle of your blood stored so when I get hungry, you're always with me," he dips his hand into his pocket and pulls out a glass cork bottle. A label with his messy writing clearly states "Y/n xoxo."

The silence hits like a ton of bricks.

"I don't even know what to say...How? Why? When?" I move over and sit on the bed. A little weirded out, I listen carefully to his explanation.

"I had to leave for a while but I can't drink anybody else's blood, I simply refuse...So whilst you were sleeping I took your blood and stored it, so wherever I went I could at least eat. I didn't come back sooner because I would crave you but you needed to heal and reproduce more blood."

I let out a small sigh. Ralph lifts my chin with his finger. "Baby, you do believe me right? I don't want anybody else, only you."

I meet his eyes. "If you want me, then prove it."

Ralph grins and pulls me in for a kiss. Needy and hungry, his hands explore my body tugging at my PJs. He uses his knee to spread my legs, slowly laying me against the bed. "Lose the clothes Y/n, they're getting in my way" he inhales close to my neck before chuckling in my ear.

He watches as I strip down, tossing aside the clothes carelessly. His lips curve into a smirk as he unbuckles his belt. His jeans and boxers fall to his ankles, his large dick now in clear view. I sit up and Ralph's hands frame my face, his fingers pressing against my jaw as he holds me in place.

"Open wide" he commands. I obey.

His dick enters my mouth, gliding over my tongue and filling up my narrow throat. I breathe through my nose steadily, keeping eye contact at all times. I tighten my lips leaving no gaps, sucking gently against the soft reddish tip.

Ralph's hips thrust slowly back and forth, I hum a little as his dick hits the very deep crevice of my throat. He shudders in pleasure, his fangs glisten in the light as he bites his lower lip. His hands tangle in my hair, gripping tightly but not too much that it hurts.

"Just like that baby" he groans, rocking forward and backwards.

We keep at a steady pace and as his dick begins to swell and enlarge, he leans down and sucks on my neck. I moan against him savouring the taste and that pushes him over the edge. Ralph grunts as he cums in my mouth, the warmness fills my throat and I swallow.

He withdraws himself and caresses my clit. I don't have time to prepare when he pumps his fingers inside of me, two to be exact. I whimper in desire as he speeds up, feeling my back slowly arch. He kisses along the side of my neck, leaving hickeys to mark his territory. "Cum for me" he whispers but he doesn't have to tell me as I do.

When he pulls his fingers out, they're coated in sticky arousal. The strings spread between his fingers as he parts them slightly, chuckling in amusement before licking them clean. Yet, he isn't done. Pinning my legs wider apart, he lowers his face inches from my vagina and exhales across my wet, sensitive skin.

Then his tongue, the very tip, glides over my clit before he sucks and nibbles feverishly. My hips jerk a little, reacting to every lick of pleasure he provides me. I wiggle slightly when his tongue teases the entrance, lapping up the arousal, before pushing into the hole and exploring every inch of me.

I gasp sharply, the feeling is overwhelming. It's cut short when he suddenly pulls away. "Are you ready for more?" Ralph asks calmly. I nod enthusiastically, not wanting to wait any longer so Ralph crawls over my body and slides his entire dick inside of me.

Moaning already, I allow him to thrust against my inner walls as I throb against him. I can't help to squeeze my eyes shut but even still, I can see him grinning at me. My muscles clench in delight and I'm too busy gulping for air that I don't even realise he's biting into my neck sucking my blood until I recognize the greedy slurping.

Tears of joy well in my eyes, I don't remember how long it's been since I've felt this good.

Long deep strokes cause my legs to shake. The room spins as I edge closer to an orgasm. Ralph draws away from my neck and kisses me so passionately, I lose myself in the moment and cum through the orgasm that suddenly hits as I moan his name. Ralph pulls out with a groan.

I lay limp and wasted, riding through the aftershocks that make my legs twitch and my hands curl up. With my nerves in overdrive, I'm forced to lay motionless but it bothers me none. Especially when Ralph engulfs me, sweetly planting kisses. 

Sweat trickles down our bodies, he slowly sweeps the loose hairs out of my heated face. "You trust me, don't you Y/n?" He asks curiously, his eyes softening. I break into an exhausted smile. "Of course I do, I'm sorry for assuming. I just really missed you."

"I missed you too."

With our troubles gone and a new memory created, we cuddle in silence, letting the tiredness wave over us before we fall asleep in each other's arms.