mermaid

A/N - Imagine: You are a mermaid and Ralph falls in love you at first sight 

This idea is probably lame I'M SORRY eeeek

---

The gentle waves lap against the rocks, I watch as a human boy approaches them and sits down, dipping his feet in the water.

I study him, something about him is intriguing. 

Maybe it's his tan skin or his gentle brown eyes. His black hair falls slightly over his forehead.

He hasn't noticed me yet so I swim closer, watching him curiously.

Then after a moment, his eyes shift over and meet mine.

"Hi there" he calls out.

I don't say anything but swim up even closer to him, resting my arms on his legs.

He raises an eyebrow and looks at me curiously. 

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Y/n" I reply.

"I'm Ralph" he smiles.

We just look at each other for a while, neither of us breaking the gaze.

"Do you wanna go get some food?" He eventually asks.

I shake my head, he still doesn't know.

"Oh, aren't you hungry?" He replies.

I giggle and shake my head before diving under the water, showing off my tail.

After a few minutes I resurface to see him with his jaw wide open, he can't believe his eyes.

I batter my eyelashes at him, I notice a smile etching across his face.

"Geez, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he swoons.

I giggle, the humans always fall so quickly.

Ralph then lifts himself off the rock and slips slowly into the water, I can feel the motion of him lightly kicking his legs to keep afloat.

He pulls me close, his hands resting on my hips.

"You don't mind if I kiss you?" He whispers in my ear.

I shake my head and in no time his lips are on mine, syncing in rhythm.

I shouldn't really be kissing a human, it's against the rules but I can't help myself. 

It's magical.

We pull apart shortly after, he brushes my hair back softly.

"I'm guessing you have to leave" he sighs.

I smile and stroke his warm cheek.

"You can visit me anytime" I say.

He smiles before pushing himself back onto the rocks.

"I'll be back for you Y/n" he calls out before I giggle one last time and swim away.