Hubbie Darling (sad version)

A/N - Welcome! If you read the previous chapter then you will know that Hubbie is a ghost for this imagine, although it is kinda sad it will be heartwarming so I hope you enjoy ♡

---

I enter the graveyard and walk over to Hubbie's gravestone.

It's been a week since he passed away and I'm devastated.

The love of my life is gone, it's hard to keep strong.

I've cried every single day, the tears are falling again now as I place the bouquet of flowers down on top.

I sob into my hands, all I see is darkness.

"Please don't cry Y/n Darling" A soft voice calls out.

I almost choke on my tears as I recognise that voice.

I slowly look up from my hands and gasp, the shock almost knocks me back.

Hubbie is standing in front of me, his jacket is slung over his shoulder and he's even wearing his brown hat.

"T-this can't be real" I whisper, I can barely speak.

He lifts his hand up and places it on my cheek, it's a weird sensation.

I can feel his presense, he radiates coldness.

Hubbie pulls me in for a hug, it's surreal.

When we finally pull apart, he smiles at me.

"You're still as beautiful as I remember hun" he compliments.

I smile a little, I wipe my eyes with my sleeve.

"I miss you Hubbie, I wish you could come back to me" I say, my voice cracks.

Hubbie places his hand on my cheek again, his touch lingers on my skin.

"I miss you too sweetheart, please just remember that I'll be watching over you...Until we meet again" he says, the sound of his voice is like music to my ears.

More tears fall down my cheeks, I can't help but long for him to still be with me.

Hubbie takes a step forward and leaves a kiss on my lips. 

I smile to myself, I feel it.

It's unexplainable, but I can feel his connection.

"I love you baby" I breathe out, the autumn leaves swirl around us in the breeze.

"I love you for eternity Y/n" Hubbie smiles angellically.

---

A/N - awe, this reminds me of Patrick Swayze's character Sam Wheat in Ghost when he reunites with Molly Jensen (played by Demi Moore) ♡