christmas

A/N - You and Ralph are 12 years old

---

Mom and Dad are working again this year so I'm spending Christmas with Ralph and his family.

"Y/n! Wake up it's Christmas" Ralph shouts excitedly.

He shakes me awake gently and then grabs my hand as we run downstairs.

Rosalie and Ralph Sr are already awake, they're drinking coffee as they cuddle on the couch.

"Merry Christmas everyone" Rosalie smiles, she's so angelic.

Ralph hands me a present first.

"This is from me" he grins.

I open the present to find a necklace that has the name 'Ralph' on it.

"Um, I think your name is Ralph, not mine" I giggle but put the necklace on anyway.

"I know! But this way I can always be close to you" he grins.

"I love it!" I beam.

Then, I hand Ralph his present.

He tears off the wrapping paper and screams loudly.

"A REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR" he shrieks, I bought him the red one he's been wanting for ages.

His parents chuckle at his enthusiasm before they leave to go start breakfast.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Do I?! Oh Y/n you're the best" he smiles.

Suddenly, he places a quick small kiss on my lips.

I can feel my face turning cherry red.

"I think that's the best Christmas gift you've ever given me" I say before I fake pass out dramatically.

Ralph laughs and hugs me tightly, I have a feeling Christmas will be different from now on.