on set

A/N - I have an outsiders fan account! Follow me @/theoutsiderskid on Instagram 

---

"And...Action!" Francis calls out and the scene begins.

I'm sitting in Ralph's chair on the set of The Outsiders watching him act. It's the scene where Johnny and Ponyboy are attacked at the park.

I knew it was just acting but it made me feel uneasy watching him get beat like that, and I felt ever so sorry for Tommy who was being drowned in a fake fountain the directors had set up.

"Cut! Brilliant acting boys. Ralph, you nailed it" Francis complimented.

Ralph smirks and walks up to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"What do you think baby?" He asks me curiously.

"I think it was terrible, our dog could do better than that," I say teasingly.

He playfully rolls his eyes and we kiss passionately.

"Get a room you two!" Matt calls out, pulling a face.

We laugh and he pulls away, about to leave to get ready for his next scene.

"So y/n, is there anything else I'm apparently terrible at?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

I think for a moment.

"In bed...I feel there's more you can do," I say with a small grin.

Ralph smiles and licks his lips, looking at me hungrily.

"Well tonight I'm going to give you a five-star performance," he says flirtatiously and I smile.

"I'll be waiting," I reply as I took a seat again in his chair, watching him walk off to act on screen.