the letter

A/N - Imagine: Ralph is soon flying over to Tulsa to film "The Outsiders" but he writes you a letter confessing his love for you before he leaves ♡

---

Dear Y/n,

In exactly a week today I'm flying over to Tulsa for my new movie but I can't hold it in anymore. I'm deeply in love with you. Ever since we shared that kiss in my car, I can't stop thinking about you. I don't mean to be selfish but I want you all to myself, everyday all day. When other guys stare at you, I mean. I get it- how could they not? You're so beautiful. But that doesn't mean I like it, I just feel so protective of you. We've been best friends for a long time, you know me even better than I know myself! 

 From the day we met, you have constantly been on my mind. From the way your pretty eyes gleam in the light to the way your hair falls slightly across your face. The way your smile lights up any room. I could listen to your adorable laugh for hours. You are not only the most beautiful girl I have ever come across, but you are the kindest too. When you admitted your feelings to me, I couldn't believe my luck. I promise you baby, I will never love anybody but you. One day, we'll get married and have a baby. We'll start our own family and live the fairytale you've always dreamed of.

I love you very much baby, please stay safe until we meet again.

Yours truly,

Ralph xx